New 2019 FS offer

Advertisement
San Deigo has some ballers. It's an underground football breeding place for So Cal b/c L.A and the Inland Empire gets all the love, but SD and the surrounding areas produce some monsters
RB City. Marcus Allen, Terrell Davis, Ricky Williams, Reggie Bush, Arian Foster. You're right about LA/OC & IE having a higher profile but you can **** sure pluck a baller outta SD county.

*Edit: Almost forgot about the late great Rashaan Salaam. ****, that's 3 Heisman RB's from one city. We might need to be all over the next great ball carrier from over there...

Advertisement
RB City. Marcus Allen, Terrell Davis, Ricky Williams, Reggie Bush, Arian Foster. You're right about LA/OC & IE having a higher profile but you can **** sure pluck a baller outta SD county.

*Edit: Almost forgot about the late great Rashaan Salaam. ****, that's 3 Heisman RB's from one city. We might need to be all over the next great ball carrier from over there...

Advertisement
Stuff like this ****es me off sometime. And obv I digress if he told UM “no thanks”...but I doubt if that’s the case if he is coming all the way to East Coast UNC.

But UM “offers” in early January. We still don’t have a corner committed...and we never hear another peep about him and UM. Really liked his tape as a rangy corner.

Stuff like this ****es me off sometime. And obv I digress if he told UM “no thanks”...but I doubt if that’s the case if he is coming all the way to East Coast UNC.

But UM “offers” in early January. We still don’t have a corner committed...and we never hear another peep about him and UM. Really liked his tape as a rangy corner.
We do have a corner committed. Sometimes I think you people say things just to say something.

We do have a corner committed. Sometimes I think you people say things just to say something.

Listen idiot...You know what I meant. A 2nd corner, besides one that weights a buck 55 (And I'm a couch fan)

Talking about the 2nd corner spot in this class that we are chasing Christian Williams and Kaier Elam to fill (there were a few more names mentioned a couple weeks back, but now it is down to hoping an SEC kid chooses us over Corey Raymond, and a complete local long shot)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back