New 2019 FS offer

Advertisement
Luxury 3br apartments are going for $700 in TJ. Tons of Americans live on the other side.

SD is very underrated but was actually one of the top producing cities for NFL active rosters this year. SD football players have more of a blue collar chip on their shoulder mindset.
Where is TJ? Just curious, thanks.

Oregon & UNC already got their OV set up with, he would have to visit next week as of now

Advertisement

This kid looks good.
Reggie Bush ruined high school tape for me. I've never seen anything like his high school tape. Being that this kid is from San Diego like Reggie, it just made me think of that since this kid is in slow mo compared to Reggie.
But this kid looks good

Luxury 3br apartments are going for $700 in TJ. Tons of Americans live on the other side.

SD is very underrated but was actually one of the top producing cities for NFL active rosters this year. SD football players have more of a blue collar chip on their shoulder mindset.
Reggie Bush and Alex Smith both went to Helix High in the SD burbs.

Reggie Bush and Alex Smith both went to Helix High in the SD burbs.

I wouldn't say it's the burbs but its not like Southeast either.

Chapman is a Dawg probably best player in SD this year.

Also Marcus Allen and Terrell Davis went to this HS.

Advertisement
I wouldn't say it's the burbs but its not like Southeast either.

Chapman is a Dawg probably best player in SD this year.

Also Marcus Allen and Terrell Davis went to this HS.
Fair enough. I tend to call anything not the center city the burbs. May not really be suburban at all.

This kid looks good.
Reggie Bush ruined high school tape for me. I've never seen anything like his high school tape. Being that this kid is from San Diego like Reggie, it just made me think of that since this kid is in slow mo compared to Reggie.
But this kid looks good
Dumb comparison but hey I'll compare marcus crowley's HS tape to noel devine's HS tape.... gtfoh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumb comparison but hey I'll compare marcus crowley's HS tape to noel devine's HS tape.... gtfoh
I wasn't comparing the positions, dude. I was commenting on high school tapes in general. Go crap elsewhere.

2 things:

1.) love brining in 1 or 2 tweeners in the secondary every year...try them at corner and if they don’t work out slide them back. Worked for Mike J and Redwine, and Blades and Frierson are next. This class doesn’t have one of those guys.

2.) I don’t think Manny is interested in “afraid to tackle”...if he actually has an offer, they see a tough kid who needs some coaching

I wasn't comparing the positions, dude. I was commenting on high school tapes in general. Go crap elsewhere.
Whatever be more clear muthafukka you're the one who spoke. Speaker must be clear! I bet you suck at giving speeches

Advertisement
Back