New '18 commit

Advertisement
We sure are taking a lot of commits from 15 year old kids...times are crazy. Welcome to the U in 3 years?

Advertisement
Advertisement
i just don't know how we offer this kid who's an FSU fan and take his commitment but we haven't offered Trajan Bandy, who is a top 2 CB is SF for 2017 and a Miami fan...

:rustled::rustled::rustled:

few quotes from Canesport
"I'm really excited to be a Hurricane" Patterson told Canesport. "Today i called Coach Golden - i told him i wanted to commit, wanted to be a Miami Hurricane. He was excited to have me."

"I wanted to commit right away when they offered but i waited a day"
he says "It will be hard" for other teams to catch Miami over the next few years.
often gets compared to Ed Reed feels he plays similar.

Last edited:
Miami leads for asaunte Samuel who will be a 5star as well I believe from STA. heard he is a big Miami fan

Advertisement
i just don't know how we offer this kid who's an FSU fan and take his commitment but we haven't offered Trajan Bandy, who is a top 2 CB is SF for 2017 and a Miami fan...

Probably just don't think he's good enough (no idea why). Cedric Wright is 5'9 and is going to be a senior, at safety.

While it's a long time away. Great pickup.

That school has two 2018 commits to top programs. 2018 CB Jalen Patterson to Miami and 2018 ATH Justin Watkins to LSU.

Advertisement

Probably just don't think he's good enough (no idea why). Cedric Wright is 5'9 and is going to be a senior, at safety.
Ced wright is a beast. Love the way he plays. Used the same way as tyran matheiu was at lsu

Ced Wright was only the second freshman ever to get on SFE. While he may be a little short he has skills. First was Sam Bruce and he was an 8th grader.

As long as a guy is not 5'5" or under and he can ball and makes plays. I'm all for taking him. Especially the ones with speed to kill.

offers from: Oregon State, West Virginia, and Mississippi State.

Good get.

Has an offer from Alabama too if I'm correct.

I like this kid a lot and he's only going to get better I just hope we don't get another Chauncey Gardner situation where he commits and then decommits two years later.

Advertisement
Back