New '18 commit

Advertisement
for the sake of the fans, underclassmen should not be allowed to 'commit' anywhere. This kid is 3 years away from graduation and doesn't have the slightest clue where he would want to go 3 years from now.

Advertisement
i just don't know how we offer this kid who's an FSU fan and take his commitment but we haven't offered Trajan Bandy, who is a top 2 CB is SF for 2017 and a Miami fan...

:rustled::rustled::rustled:

Probably just don't think he's good enough (no idea why). Cedric Wright is 5'9 and is going to be a senior, at safety.
Ced wright is a beast. Love the way he plays. Used the same way as tyran matheiu was at lsu

He's a decent prospect, always going full speed. By used the same way, I'm assuming you mean NB? All of his plays are in the box, lined up as a SS or LB. Ithats his bread and butter, but he's nowhere near the playmaker. I'd put quan as the closest thing I've seen to TM. With quan it's see ball get ball. I've seen CW live...check out akil's Oliver's (Westminster) tape to see beating him deep, when he's lined up as a deep safety. If wright deserves an offer , then so does bandy. Bandy can play outside and in the Nickel, and he does it ago at top competition..

This madness Al Golden is doing has to stop. Getting kids to commit 2,3,4 years in advance is assinine.

Advertisement
This madness Al Golden is doing has to stop. Getting kids to commit 2,3,4 years in advance is assinine.

If they were kids committing to bama, lsu, Fsu or UF early then some of yall would be b*tching on here....

If they were kids committing to bama, lsu, Fsu or UF early then some of yall would be b*tching on here....

very true statement. Both Bama and FSu have 2017 kids committed. we killing with 2018 though. 3 is alot. Bama is offering the same 8th and 9th graders we are plus ones we arent.

2018 Jalen Patterson north Marion.

tumblr_mxnelanYmB1t4drgdo1_500.gif

Advertisement
We see childhood Miami fans go elsewhere all the time

Sure, but to grow up a UM fan, then go to FSU, it's weird to me.

I don't think a basketball player grows up a Duke fan, then commits to UNC do they?

Advertisement
2018 Jalen Patterson north Marion.

Does ol' Al think we can't see through what he's doing. Getting these kids to commit to keep his job. Kid obviously will throw that commitment in the waste basket as soon as FSU offers after his Junior year. Nice try Al but we gotcha!

Advertisement
Back