2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
time to lock thread.

Dude would have been good at miami but he chose to be a gaytor, and therefore I wish him nothing but the absolute worst
Gates still haven't offered. I'm guessing they have others higher on the board. He's clearly a plan B/C for them.

Gates still haven't offered. I'm guessing they have others higher on the board. He's clearly a plan B/C for them.
I mean I admittedly don't know the in's and out's of recruiting protocol, but I doubt that they are inviting him on an OV the weekend before signing day unless he's leaving gainesville with an offer this weekend

Excuse GIF by MOODMAN
Exactly. Can we close the thread now?

Advertisement
****, this sucks. He was probably leaning Auburn anyway but was hoping he'd stop by UM and maybe the last visit would stick in his mind. Kind of funny UF still hasn't offered yet I don't think. But this kid was dying for a UF offer, unless something happens, kids a gator.

No way he takes the UF visit as he has a wrestling meet this weekend that is supremely important it's why he could not take an official to miami.This kid wise way way beyond his years.If you watch his podcasts he sounds like a 35 year old nfl vet.

Advertisement

I mean I admittedly don't know the in's and out's of recruiting protocol, but I doubt that they are inviting him on an OV the weekend before signing day unless he's leaving gainesville with an offer this weekend

****, this sucks. He was probably leaning Auburn anyway but was hoping he'd stop by UM and maybe the last visit would stick in his mind. Kind of funny UF still hasn't offered yet I don't think. But this kid was dying for a UF offer, unless something happens, kids a gator.

No way he takes the UF visit as he has a wrestling meet this weekend that is supremely important it's why he could not take an official to miami.This kid wise way way beyond his years.If you watch his podcasts he sounds like a 35 year old nfl vet.

This is going to be a "Teraz McCrary" situation all over again. I predict he leaves Gainesville without an offer. The Gators tell him they are still evaluating other options..Then the Gators literally call him the morning of signing day after missing on other DL targets and offer him and he flips.

Am I wrong, @flagator86?

The DE who’s committed to Michigan, Kevonte Henry, cancelled his OV to UF so I’m thinking this is why the UF staff extended him an OV invite

Advertisement
The DE who’s committed to Michigan, Kevonte Henry, cancelled his OV to UF so I’m thinking this is why the UF staff extended him an OV invite
So he is a Plan B kid for da gator. A Plan B kid who used Auburn and Miami as a placeholder.

Not sure what the big deal is over a kid without a clearcut position or path. I'd certainly welcome him because we need more rolls of the dice, but this is a kid who many say he'll be an off ball guy or a standup Edge. But, his highlights are basically him moving in straight lines. I think this kid has to gain more weight and put his hand in the ground, so it'll be a transition for him regardless.

Advertisement
We do this every cycle when there is few prospects left we tend to hype up the remaining kids cause there all that lefts.
And yet he is rated a 4 star recruit. Kid has some serious potential on the edge. This is our typical response every time a recruit doesn’t choose us or looking like they aren’t going to choose us. Dr Pepper nailed it with the last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back