2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lock the thread he’s a Gator now

They need to offer him a scholarship first but yeah, probably right.

It is what it is. Some kids, as sad as it is, are brainwashed from a very young age and forced to love a cousin-kissing, sheep****ing, ****stick town and program. It’s not his fault. Blame his teethless parents. I’d say best of luck to him, but I’d be lying. Hope he never wins a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is going to be a "Teraz McCrary" situation all over again. I predict he leaves Gainesville without an offer. The Gators tell him they are still evaluating other options..Then the Gators literally call him the morning of signing day after missing on other DL targets and offer him and he flips.

Am I wrong, @flagator86?

They are going to win him over by having a FaceTime call with one of their famous lbs or de. Who ever the fck that is?
Watch it...I got called out on here for clowinng Auburn when they had Carlton Davis facetime DJ James on his Auburn visit. LOL.

of fu***** course the turds get involved haha If they offer, no way this kid rejects it. Honestly, he should reject them for not even getting involved until now. Shame.

Advertisement
**** lol, Miami and certain Miami media courted this kid **** near on the same level as Shemar. He used the wrestling tournament as an excuse to not OV but will visit UF this weekend.
We did? Or we have a whole bunch of other options

Advertisement
Wait the Gators don’t even want him? Lol

0AF95550-8D34-40F5-BE88-9D430E033B8D.jpeg

EF0F8537-B742-4DC0-8C38-B1BDF3FF15ED.png

6A4A9B66-C788-4C10-9BEC-F8D998BDD159.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back