2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferman's story"

Pyburn says he was blown away by both the Auburn visit and his time at UM and doesn’t have much separation between the two right now. He’s in no hurry to make a decision and will be discussing things with his family and hosting coaches from both schools at his home in the days ahead. (West virginia is running a distant third)

“I’d say the biggest thing is what this new staff is trying to build,” Pyburn said. “People have been saying they’re trying to bring back The U forever now but I feel coach Cristobal really embodies The U, was part of the original U. I think he’ll bring back what that stands for.”

He adds that “I was with the entire coaching staff - I spent a lot of time with coach (Joe) Salave’a and a ton of time with coach Cristobal. I love them, they are incredible people.”

He says he took the visit as an unofficial because he could only stay one day. He has the opportunity to come back and spend the entire weekend. the family ended their long day at Monty's in the Grove, having stone crabs for dinner.
Stupid and random question: If its unofficial, does that mean everything was on his own dime including the meal? With all these new rules I dont know the difference between official and unofficial anymore..

Advertisement
Stupid and random question: If its unofficial, does that mean everything was on his own dime including the meal? With all these new rules I dont know the difference between official and unofficial anymore..
YEs essentially on his own dime....

Advertisement
I moved to Jacksonville 5 years ago and dont see much country except on the outskirts just like most big cities.

Niceville recruits the FWB kids. That's why Fort Walton Beach High School and Choctawhactchee High School have had some really sorry teams for a few years now.
Niceville resident here. That’s also why Niceville forfeited the entire regular season after going undefeated on the field. Apparently those recruited kids can’t use vacant homes as their legal residence. Who knew?

Advertisement
Niceville resident here. That’s also why Niceville forfeited the entire regular season after going undefeated on the field. Apparently those recruited kids can’t use vacant homes as their legal residence. Who knew?
Hands down the best job in the state.

Advertisement
Don't really understand not taking the official...hopefully Mario can convince him to use it this weekend. If not, it's all Auburn...again.

I’ve lurked forever but Mario has me so jacked I can’t take it anymore..,

Kid probably didn’t official because he knows or was given assurances the DC would be announced soon.

Advertisement
I’ve lurked forever but Mario has me so jacked I can’t take it anymore..,

Kid probably didn’t official because he knows or was given assurances the DC would be announced soon.
90559769-325A-4A1F-B9E8-B0233D6718AC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back