2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't know about his wrestling competition, but he is treatment of his football competition is downright disrespectful, that somebody's child.

Go Canes

With a 6’3” or 6’4” father, how big does the mother need to be in order to create a beast like that? Are there certain traits you look for in the trunkial area?

I’m seeing part Anthony Chickillo and part Scott Patchan.

Am I doing this right?

For real though, this kid is a 3/4 end or a 4/3 tackle. He’s not a Mike or and Edge.

Everybody is overthinking it. He’ll be a 6’3/6’4 275/280 D-lineman that’ll play SDE in a 4-3 under look and 5/6 tech in a 3-4.
This.

This young man hasn't even have 12 consecutive months to dedicate himself to getting bigger, stronger, faster. He hasn't had the time to really work on his craft, as he spends some of his year training for wrestling.

When he has the opportunity the really train year round for football, watch out! He's 263 now. He could easily be 290 by the time he leaves. I see a disruptive 3T/5T.

Advertisement
Someone on UF board said he is in a very pro UF family but it didnt seem like UF was making a push.
That school and area is very much gator country.

Advertisement
He could be a Gator fan, doesn't mean they will sell him as well as Miami. Trent was a Gator fan i think as well.

He has had a low key recruitment and he was pretty lit when he got the offer. The key is recruiting the dad as i listened to his interview. Well put together and seem like he would be a bully on the field. You want a player like this to remove alot of the softness Manny has been breeding. Cracking heads and hurting feelings.

He could be a Gator fan, doesn't mean they will sell him as well as Miami. Trent was a Gator fan i think as well.

He has had a low key recruitment and he was pretty lit when he got the offer. The key is recruiting the dad as i listened to his interview. Well put together and seem like he would be a bully on the field. You want a player like this to remove alot of the softness Manny has been breeding. Cracking heads and hurting feelings.
Soft *** Manny teams man. All bark and no bite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's doing a interview on Miami Flo rn.. he says he's 263lbs. He's the number 1 wrestler in Florida
I said he was in the 260 range. And it's not bad weight.

I talked to somebody today who coached him and he said his dad is in fact a gator fan and he's also very good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back