2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You don’t think we can have him drop 20 pounds? I mean, he’s only 6’3.
Why do that ? He has no bad weight , he’s ripped at 255. When he gets completely away from wrestling he’s going to be a monster. Secondly we won’t be a 3-4. It’ll be a multiple, base defenses is dead at this point. We‘ll have three dl one one play and four the next.

Actually I’m going to stop talking about this kid until he signs , Ive seen this movie way too many times. Didnt that ol from Jax decommit from Minnesota last year after a Miami offer ? Then cb’s rolled in for Miami, UF offered in the last couple days and he committed lol.

Actually I’m going to stop talking about this kid until he signs , Ive seen this movie way too many times. Didnt that ol from Jax decommit from Minnesota last year after a Miami offer ? Then cb’s rolled in for Miami, UF offered in the last couple days and he committed lol.
Pretty sure he signed sight unseen.

Advertisement
😂

Different sheriff in town now...
ninja sheriff GIF by AKBAN Academy

People aren't understanding he's a wrestler. Ask @Elijah's Biggest Fan about her sons issues with strength and weight because of basketball. Wrestling is 100 times harder than that.

He's never had time to carry his real weight or work year round on football. He doesn't need to change his his body , he needs to unleash it on football. I'm basing this off conversations with former wrestlers, it's brutal.

I could very well be wrong but he doesn't have bad weight , nowhere close.
This is correct. Sewell was a little chubby in high school. This dude is pretty lean. And imo that’s a plus.
All he has to do is tailor his work out for strength and speed.
Maybe the trainer gurus can chime in.
You can let him go to town on small reps high weight and then work in conditioning.
Sometimes the genetics can take over and your stuck with whatever the man develops into.
But not having to worry about getting him bigger or cutting too
Much bad weight is a problem you definitely want to have. If all you have to do is get him to 245 while making him stronger then he’s gonna be more of an animal.

His name will be Drago!!

I like this one….clearly shows an effort to shift the culture to a pure physical mindset team. One of the most underrated values of a successful championship quality team that most fans claim they understand, yet don’t, is pure selflessness. Playing each play for your brother. Most fans wants every kid to be high 4/5* kids and get caught up in that hype. Alabama wasn’t built how they are today before establishing that culture.

If he commits, this take would be in light of a physical hard-nosed, high effort, relentless WAR-DADDY….anyone that knows the value of one of those know what I mean. He may not pop out on the screen every single play, but he sure as **** will set the edge and make the person in front of him feel it. He’s the type to Will the opponent to concede in the fourth quarter because he brings it as hard in the 4th as he did in the first quarter. That quality is massively underrated.

Now from the looks of his film, he’s all that I mentioned above and got a mean streak to him and looks like he’ll put everything he has on the line. A clear 3-4 strong-side OLB that’s basically similar to DE/5T depending on the front. He would fit the mold of these guys from Oregon in the pic (this my first picture post so stall me out if it’s not correct).

He’s exactly what Wisconsin would take in a heartbeat and there’s a reason why. Players like him do their job effectively enough to where a player like Moss can benefit from the command he will take when taking an ear hole shot to a G or C for moss or someone like him to wrap around free. He’ll do his job to the fullest by knowing his assignment and doing it with bad intentions.

Plus if he doesn’t bulk up too much him on special teams will be a bulky version of jimmy murphy. Excited to be out there and try to kill all that don’t wear the same color as him.

6D747A5C-1F5B-4874-833A-F9478B701E8D.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't have any reason to doubt the coaching staff yet so we'll see how he turns out.

If we don't get him then certainly not upset about the miss

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back