2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say white but more kids who aren't getting bags. Tend to stay home and play in front of their family. I don't even know if he's a gator fan I'm just stereotyping since its Jax.
Thats why i think being strategic with the offers in that area imo.

Alot of times they pigy back off of us. wont offer guys until we are a factor,etc. I wouldve tried to keep this one ont he low maybe another week or so.

Im on the record of liking this kid by the way. Im seeing a possible TOOL BOX TRENT HARRIS type...with possibilit for better size growth.

Advertisement
College strength and conditioning program doesn't always need to add weight....he can transform his body in other ways,,he can get stronger and faster and still be around 250 or so

Advertisement

Alot of times they pigy back off of us. wont offer guys until we are a factor,etc. I wouldve tried to keep this one ont he low maybe another week or so.

Im on the record of liking this kid by the way. Im seeing a possible TOOL BOX TRENT HARRIS type...with possibilit for better size growth.
If he's really 260-265 right now, he's likely to end up a 3-4 End or 4-3 DT. Doesn't look like he's an Edge guy, but it's just limited film.

The McCoy kid is another one I hope they don’t come after late. This HS class might be 16-18 after it’s all said and dome. Who thought that could happen ?

A big white boy from Bolles? Big take IMO. Those dudes play football correctly.

This guy could play MLB in a 34 if he wants to keep his weight in check. Plus, unless they recently changed, Bolles plays an old school 34 2-gap on defense. He's coming in with a good base.

Otherwise, he seems to have enough length to play outside.

I hope we get him.

Advertisement
The Minnesota mod says he’s UF’s to lose if they offer. Said that’s his dream school

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
He's already the size of a Nfl olb and he's 17 lol.Thats why I keep saying I don't see it. Once he gets in a college s/c and has a real nutrition plan the weight will pile on. He's also a wrestler , so I imagine his weight fluctuates during the year. This will be the first time he's ever concentrated on only football.
Yes, the OLB are that big, they are similar to DEs in a 4-3. 240-270 even. Also not every kid that comes in. Need to gain weight, some of them need to lose weight. I remember them bulking up Chickilo and making him slow af. He went to the league and dropped the weight and looked like a different player, playing LB for the Steelers.

Also remember Shaq saying he went from 250, to like 230 from his FR to SO years. Some of these kids are carrying too much weight in high school and some of it is not natural growth weight. This guy looks like he is already in a college weight room.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back