2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Plotting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
Between Nesta in the portal and offering these types, we are definitely switching to a 3-4. I don’t think it impacts anyone we’re after since we’re paper thin in the trenches and at LBer

Between Nesta in the portal and offering these types, we are definitely switching to a 3-4. I don’t think it impacts anyone we’re after since we’re paper thin in the trenches and at LBer
And if anything, the offer had more to do about Nesta leaving and needing more guys inside than anything

Advertisement
The play at the 2:35 mark of his highlight type displays more instincts out of a LB than any we have on the roster currently lmao

Advertisement
Lol @ "only people who don't know football thinking he is a LB". Have yall ever seen the size of 3-4 LBs?

I wouldn't say white but more kids who aren't getting bags. Tend to stay home and play in front of their family. I don't even know if he's a gator fan I'm just stereotyping since its Jax.
I thought the same thing in terms of a Gaytor offer.

If Mario offered him he must like him a lot and believes he has a role. I know Mario isn't about wasting spots , he'd rather not add a jag and have low numbers versus wasting a spot.

100% ...

One of the things that Mario said recently: "The past 10-15 years, UM always had some really good players in every class, but they were always too willing to fill up the rest with guys who were just JAG's. we're not going to take anyone we don't have a conviction on."

Advertisement
Lol @ "only people who don't know football thinking he is a LB". Have yall ever seen the size of 3-4 LBs?
He's already the size of a Nfl olb and he's 17 lol.Thats why I keep saying I don't see it. Once he gets in a college s/c and has a real nutrition plan the weight will pile on. He's also a wrestler , so I imagine his weight fluctuates during the year. This will be the first time he's ever concentrated on only football.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back