2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
#44 white LB = Cane
JackPyburn.jpg

Advertisement
I don't think he plays MLB due to speed. Morgan ran a 4.56 (same as Reggie Wayne) and McCarthy ran a 4.59. Love his aggressiveness and instincts.

Size can be adjusted. He does not seem to have a huge frame and most likely can cut weight to gain speed and quickness if needed. Most heavy weight wrestlers in high school do not cut weight at all and actually try to weigh as much as they can go up to the limit (typically around 275). He can easily get to 245 if they want him at linebacker... but speed is something you either have or you don't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he is 260 rn then he’s not playing MLB unless he plans to lose 15-20lbs. Usually kids get bigger as they go through a college S&C program. That being said I think he projects as a SDE.

There’s a distinct difference between an off the ball linebacker, middle linebacker and a Edge rusher, 3/4 backer. He’s in the 260s now. He will probably end up around 280 at the least. Hence a DLine projection. DLine as in Defensive End in a 3/4 alignment.

i hear you and don't think this guy ends up being a LB at all

Advertisement
He's an OLB in 3-4 Obviously something they are targeting...as they have offered him and R Mason Thomas looks like both at the same position.

Hes a definate take for Prop Joe. Based on some things stated earlier in thread.

1.) Scheme flexibility
2.)Getting a foot in at Bolles High School. (Which next to st thomas aquinas is arguably the best hs football program in the state)
3.) Kid appears to be intense and is a violent tackler
4.)Special Teams fit. We have or had the smallest **** special team units. (kickoff team) We literally had no one over 230 on kickoff units. This kid can play on all specials as he gets aquainted with his role.

Since ive followed recruiting we havent gotten a kid from Bolles. I think we had Ahmad Ross committed at one point but they have a great program up there. They had 2-3 kids i think we offered or shouldve recruited on this go and they all were in the trenches. Based off of his offer list i think if we push the flip is there.

He's an OLB in 3-4 Obviously something they are targeting...as they have offered him and R Mason Thomas looks like both at the same position.

Hes a definate take for Prop Joe. Based on some things stated earlier in thread.

1.) Scheme flexibility
2.)Getting a foot in at Bolles High School. (Which next to st thomas aquinas is arguably the best hs football program in the state)
4.)Special Teams fit. We have or had the smallest **** special team units. (kickoff team) We literally had no one over 230 on kickoff units. This kid can play on all specials as he gets aquainted with his role.

Since ive followed recruiting we havent gotten a kid from Bolles. I think we had Ahmad Ross committed at one point but they have a great program up there. They had 2-3 kids i think we offered or shouldve recruited on this go and they all were in the trenches. Based off of his offer list i think if we push the flip is there.
He’s 255 in HS dude , you see lb? He’ll be 275-280 in no time in a college s&c

1.) Scheme flexibility

propjoe-civilizing.gif

Advertisement
Man has that Baki Hanma neck

Edge rusher 3/4 & DE/DT in pass situations?

Ehh... Bolles is no doubt a great team and their kids are very well coached. But they’ve only put like 3 kids in the SEC over the last decade.
I know Mac Jones went there. They have put out to flight D-I kids for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back