2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if this is due to losing moss (doubtful it's about Stewart as he hasn't even visited yet)

Still seems like a random *** offer. I mean anyone have an idea why Mario is high on the kid?

We have 9 commits. Why would we have to lose someone to offer him?
Years of crootin' experience...........if you know you know

200.gif

Some of y'all so thirsty for LBs you'd have Calais Campbell at mike. SMH. Now if this dude runs a 4.5 then all bets are off!

Advertisement
His tape goes to show what an amateur I am for evaluating HS talent. I see his tape (granted, it's a highlight reel), but he looks elite to me. Minimum 4* in my eyes.

Advertisement
His tape and stats look legit. I know it’s a crazy comparison but look at TJ Watt coming out of HS. He was rated around an 85. This kid looks explosive, strong and relentless. He would be complimentary to Moss, Stewart, Kelly etc.
Good lord please let him be half of what TJ Watt is

Advertisement
Just say you dont want to believe we lost out on one of the DE's and call it a day...giving this offer means we either arent in the running for Moss or Stewart
We've lost out on a number of Portal guys already - maybe that's opened up room for some 3* HS recruits?

Who knows.

Any grandpas out there watch his hudl tape and think Darren Krein? Krein wasnt TJ Watts but was all conference, drafted, and had a pro career for the Chargers until he busted his knee. Take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back