2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
nothing wrong with liking country music, driving a jacked up F150 or using dip, or frankly even being a ‘redneck’.
But you must admit that for the past 3-400 years of this country’s history, rednecks did not exactly embody diversity, inclusion, open mindedness, education. And the lynchings did not help the redneck cause. Maybe that is changing but that much history is very, very difficult for many to overcome.
I can tell you that as a person of brown skin, when I see a car/truck with a confederate flag i don’t feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
To me, both police cars and a truck with a confederate flag are the same thing. Slow down and get the **** out of here.

Advertisement
Fly on the wall hypothetical: Jack's feelin' the good guys, and even wants to commit. Does Mario straight-up address the elephant (gator) in the room? Do you take him as a 'silent'? Is there assurance to be had if Pyburn's eventually gets his dream offer? Wouldn't you want to know for the sake of the class. I don't make 8m a year; just curious how you'd (Mario) handle it.

Advertisement
-like the Mario v Harsin matchup

-downside: Mason v ???? (Salavea)

Would seem to really put the onus squarely on Mario. Auburn able to discuss specifics of scheme and emphasis on edge guys (kid said). What's Mario counter with? Based on on interviews kid really seems locked in on finding the best situation and putting in the work to be his best. Spoke of having a trainer and emphasizing functional strength and advantages of understanding leverage as it applies to football due to wrestling background.
P-Y-B-U-R-N (cue Goldberg entry theme). Hope he ends up here.
Even though we don’t have a DC (at least publicly) I don’t understand how Mario could not still communicate to any defensive recruit the types of schemes he prefers and is looking for in a DC candidate. It just comes down to whether a recruit trusts Mario to keep his word or not.

Advertisement
Oh ****! Yo y’all are extra ridiculous with this philosophical debate on the dichotomy between Dade and Duval and its geographical customs and culture as it pertains to Florida. Did this mutha****a touch down already si or no? Nah or yea? Yes’um or No sir?
:q3xkxex:

Jeremy Shockey from Ada Oklahoma did pretty well

Rust Medearis from Ozark Missouri

Jimmie Jones from Okeechobee

Ty Wise from Pensacola

KC Jones Midland Texas

Eric Winston Midland Texas

Warren Sapp from Apopka

Cortez Kennedy from Osceola Arkansas

Jerome Brown from Brooksville Florida
Romeo Finley from Fort Walton Beach

Advertisement
I'm from NC and only SFLA ppl would call Raleigh the country lol

I think there's a middle ground between "Cities" and the "Country" lol. Raleigh/Jax etc would fall in that middle section.
They have no idea. Plus he went to Leesville Road. That’s not even real Raleigh, it’s north Raleigh. The richest and least country part of a non-country city lmao

Hopefully we get him back for an official before NSD but it's gonnna be tough with him being in the middle of wrestling season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back