Never too early (Future SoFLA Stars)

Who was the running back 2004 for ppo that kid was a beast and there qb and wr were beast 2
all that being said....people will sleep on the miramar/pembroke pines area optomist clubs...and they will continue to produce a sh*t load of talent...

PPO and West pines optimist are both great squads

John battle and Edgar came from PPO off the top of my head

Juwan doweles came from west pines

**** near everyone came from PPO.....i could run off some names......bunch of nfl/d1 guys...probably best ran optomist program in broward/north dade area.

i was in college out of state at the time so im not sure...i do know my boy Jerry Seymour's younger bro Jerron Seymour played their around that time and was a rb.

http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jerron_seymour_766168.html

Advertisement
So much potential talent in SoFla.....sigh.
Yep and that will always be the case. I think people still underestimate(believe it or not) the significance of our location and what an insane breeding ground for elite football talent it is.

We have a never ending supply of top notch talent in our own backyard. it frustrates ne to no end to to see it squandered.

Program has to keep doing those kids camps around town. Do it more. Get the kids on board from the start. And i think they should throw more offers out to local kids. even if they really aren't committable offers. Knowing that a bunch of your friends are getting looked at by Miami might make you alot more interested.

Advertisement
Back