Never too early (Future SoFLA Stars)

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
Saw this list and wanted to post. Anyone have any information on any of the kids, let us know!

The Next Stars.
(Greater Miami Pop Warner TOP 25 Playmakers entering HS).

1. Overtown (Midgets) CB/ATH: Detron Halloway (Pictured)

HS Destination - Booker T. Washington.

2. Libert City (Jr. Midgets) DB: Trenell Troutman.

HS Destination - Northwestern.

3. Overtown (Midgets) MLB: Marlon Pelote.

4. Gwen Cherry (Midgets) WR: Terrell Perriman.

HS Destination - Central.

5. Tacolcy (Midgets) DL: Demetrius Taylor.

HS Destination -Northwestern.

6. Gwen Cherry (Midgets) OLB: Jaquan Beaver.

7. Gwen Cherry (Midgets) MLB: Antwan Early.

8. Tacolcy (Midgets) Slot/ATH: Andre Adams.

HS Destination - Miami Edison.

9. Liberty City (Jr. Midgets) QB: Chantarius “TuTu” Atwell.

10. Palmetto (Midgets) DE/ATH: Billy Gibson.

HS Destination - Champagnat Catholic.

11. Northwest B&G Club (Jr. Midgets) CB/ATH: Thomas Burns.

12. Gwen Cherry (Midgets) CB/ATH: Arthur Mann.

HS Destination - Undecided.

13. Palmetto Bay (Jr. Midgets) DB/ATH: Tyler Harrell.

HS Destination - Miami Columbus.

14. New Birth (Midgets) QB: Justin Hill.

15. Gwen Cherry (Midgets) RB/ATH: Corey Hammond.

HS Destination - Northwestern or Central.

16. Palmetto Bay (Jr. Midgets) RB/Slot: Lennox Howard.

17. Tacolcy (Jr. Midgets) QB/ATH: Lamont Finnie.

18. Tacolcy (Midgets) RB/DL: Kai Henry.

HS Destination - Miami Edison.

19. Palmetto (Midgets) CB: Donovan Garnett.

HS Destination - Southridge.

20. Overtown (Midgets) DL: Allen Peddifree.

21. Tacolcy (Midgets) DL/ATH: Raymondy Maingrette.

22. Overtown (Midgets) OLB: Terrance Golfin.

HS Destination - Booker T. Washington.

23. Palmetto (Midgets) DL: Shaun McReynolds.

24A. Richmond (Jr. Midgets) Slot/ATH: Herman "Tre" Jackson.

HS Destination - Killian.

24B. Palmetto (Midgets) RB: Quincy Barnes.

HS Destination - Undecided.

25. Palmetto Bay (Jr. Midgets) RB Trey Flowers.

HS Destination - Westminster.

Note: Lineman will transition to STARS as well and some kids will blossom late at the next level.

HS Breakdown:

Northwestern - 9
BTW - 3
Miami Columbus - 3
Miami Edison - 2
Champagnat - 1
Southridge - 1
Norland - 1
Westminster Christian - 1

Advertisement

Artie's little brother, who has already been offered.

Artie's little brother, who has already been offered.

@_audi8: Lil bro got a offer from the U http://t.co/ja7WGQHW7n

232.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
would be interested to see this list from 4-5 years ago and see how many of these dudes end up being names.

all that being said....people will sleep on the miramar/pembroke pines area optomist clubs...and they will continue to produce a sh*t load of talent...

all that being said....people will sleep on the miramar/pembroke pines area optomist clubs...and they will continue to produce a sh*t load of talent...

PPO and West pines optimist are both great squads

John battle and Edgar came from PPO off the top of my head

Juwan doweles came from west pines

Advertisement
Add Xavier Williams Ft. Lauderdale hurricanes (Chaminade-Madonna). His optimist coach also coached Stacy Coley and says this kid is very similar.

**** near everyone came from PPO.....i could run off some names......bunch of nfl/d1 guys...probably best ran optomist program in broward/north dade area.

Advertisement

**** near everyone came from PPO.....i could run off some names......bunch of nfl/d1 guys...probably best ran optomist program in broward/north dade area.

Yeup... my neighbor played for ppo when he was in 5th grade he was telling me private school coaches were already comin to his practices

West Pines done fell off. PPO is about to take a serious hit with the new rules changes made to AYFL this year. Getting rid of the unlimited teams was a big blow. Richie and Rodger could have made an All Star team with the former players they coached on the Unl. That helped bring kids to PPO. Like gogeta said PPO has had a crap load of former players. they may not have all started at PPO but they played their at some point. Flo doing unlimited weight for the middle school age kids has upped the ante so parents are going that route for alot of the bigger kids then deal with the weight restrictions anymore in AYFL.

West Pines done fell off. PPO is about to take a serious hit with the new rules changes made to AYFL this year. Getting rid of the unlimited teams was a big blow. Richie and Rodger could have made an All Star team with the former players they coached on the Unl. That helped bring kids to PPO. Like gogeta said PPO has had a crap load of former players. they may not have all started at PPO but they played their at some point. Flo doing unlimited weight for the middle school age kids has upped the ante so parents are going that route for alot of the bigger kids then deal with the weight restrictions anymore in AYFL.

Thats always been a major drawing point to PPO..the unlimited teams..i swear just even last year i was playing some hoops out to broward college and seen a kid looking like a varsity level ol...playing unlimited for ppo....just a naturally big kid.....the weight crap is what killed so fla...production of quality ol/dl and even linebackers to an extent.

Who was the running back 2004 for ppo that kid was a beast and there qb and wr were beast 2

Advertisement
Back