Never have I seen....

If he chooses another school, who gives a ****. Anyone who doesnt want to be here is of no concern.

Advertisement
If he chooses another school, who gives a ****. Anyone who doesnt want to be here is of no concern.

i suspect a large portion of the fans that follow recruiting, and more importantly, the coaches that have invested a ton of time and effort trying to convince Thomas to select UM, will care if he picks FSU or Alabama.

The drive from NW Arkansas Regional Airport to Fayetteville brings back memories of the Douglas's moving from NYC to Hooterville.

Advertisement
such conflicting information on one player like there is on matthew thomas.

one site says thomas' mom wants her son at fsu and the herald quotes her saying she wants thomas to stay home.

our guys feel awesome about thomas while fsu guys feel really good about thomas.

this is driving me nuts! lol

Thomas's mom is a good woman. What type of mom, in her right mind, who loves her kid, wants to ship him off to somewhere 8 hours away where she'll almost never see him?

I'll trust the direct quotes stating that Thomas's mom wants him to stay home over the fiction written by that retarded conehead Beldar-looking jagoff Langston.

I think there are plenty of good women who would send their kids 8 hours away, the real question is what are they sending them too? If the kid is going 8 hrs away to end up in a vastily superior situation (ie better school, better coach, richer experience) then ok. I don't think anyone can truthfully and authentically say that'd be the cast at FSU vs Miami.

Just to recap insiders from this and other boards:

Pete sez (as of 1/27):

Grace, Thomas, Collins, Bostwick, Coley, Kirkland - Miami
Bryant - FSU
RR - LSU

Bakas sez:

Collins, Thomas, Kirkland, Bostwick - Miami
Coley - FSU/Miami
Bryant - FSU
Robinson - LSU/Miami

Random sez:

Thomas, Bryant - not Miami (FSU?)
RR - LSU, I assume
Coley - ??
Collins, Bostwick, Grace, Kirkland - Miami

Fishbein (nole80) sez:

Kirkland, Grace - Miami
Bostwick - UF
Eddie Jackson - Bama
Thomas, Coley, Bryant - FSU
Collins - Ark

And each of these guys is DEAD SET on their predictions right now. Fish, who does have legit sources, has said he would be "floored" if Collins ends up at Miami - like, 10% chance. Also says Bostwick is solid to UF. Both statements fly in the face of what people on this and other Canes sites say - many of whom also have sources just as legit as Fishbein's...

I've followed UM recruiting since 2002 and this is by far the most polarizing final week I've seen. Usually about now the chips start falling one way or the other and even rival "insiders" start conceding one way or the other. It's just not happening this year - gonna be a whale of a NSD!

Bakas has been the most pessimistic of the Miami writers the past few years. I saw Nole80's predictions and was surprised. Somebody is being fed a lot of BS, one way or the other.

Advertisement
Bakas has been the most pessimistic of the Miami writers the past few years. I saw Nole80's predictions and was surprised. Somebody is being fed a lot of BS, one way or the other.

That would be all of us. That notwithstanding...

**** nolady.

Bakas swore that Sandland was going to ASU.

Let's face it that site is a shell of what it used to be some 10 years ago. Bakas' sources have dried up like the Sahara.

Pete sez (as of 1/27):

Bryant - FSU
RR - LSU

Bakas sez:

Coley - FSU/Miami
Bryant - FSU
Robinson - LSU/Miami

Random sez:

RR - LSU, I assume
Coley - ??

Fishbein (nole80) sez:

Kirkland, Grace - Miami
Bostwick - UF
Eddie Jackson - Bama
Collins - Ark

And each of these guys is DEAD SET on their predictions right now. Fish, who does have legit sources, has said he would be "floored" if Collins ends up at Miami - like, 10% chance. Also says Bostwick is solid to UF. Both statements fly in the face of what people on this and other Canes sites say - many of whom also have sources just as legit as Fishbein's...

I've followed UM recruiting since 2002 and this is by far the most polarizing final week I've seen. Usually about now the chips start falling one way or the other and even rival "insiders" start conceding one way or the other. It's just not happening this year - gonna be a whale of a NSD!

Pete ariz is the truth

You can't trust the FSU writers. They write a bunch of BS such as what MTs Mom is thinking without direct quotes from her.

FSU writers are a disinformation source, they hope what they write becomes fact by repetition. A mind game for the weak....
303.gif

Advertisement
Loosely translated, very few , if any, people know what these kids are gonna do. Speculation is just that.

Pete sez (as of 1/27):

Bryant - FSU
RR - LSU

Bakas sez:

Coley - FSU/Miami
Bryant - FSU
Robinson - LSU/Miami

Random sez:

RR - LSU, I assume
Coley - ??

Fishbein (nole80) sez:

Kirkland, Grace - Miami
Bostwick - UF
Eddie Jackson - Bama
Collins - Ark

I wouldn't listen to anything Fish is putting out there....he's very bitter right now about how FSU is closing.

Pete sez (as of 1/27):

Bryant - FSU
RR - LSU

Bakas sez:

Coley - FSU/Miami
Bryant - FSU
Robinson - LSU/Miami

Random sez:

RR - LSU, I assume
Coley - ??

Fishbein (nole80) sez:

Kirkland, Grace - Miami
Bostwick - UF
Eddie Jackson - Bama
Collins - Ark

Pete ariz is the truth

Listen to Pete!

Al Golden = Mariano Rivera

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back