Never have I seen....

canegang3

Freshman
such conflicting information on one player like there is on matthew thomas.

one site says thomas' mom wants her son at fsu and the herald quotes her saying she wants thomas to stay home.

our guys feel awesome about thomas while fsu guys feel really good about thomas.

this is driving me nuts! lol

Edit- fixed thread title for you.

Los

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
It's not often you'll see a player as good as Matthew Thomas right out of high school, so...

one site says thomas' mom wants her son at fsu and the herald quotes her saying she wants thomas to stay home.

our guys feel awesome about thomas while fsu guys feel really good about thomas.

i've said it before, its going to be a lot of hurt n confused fans on feb 6, i just hope it will be the Noles

All of my Ark friends are saying the same stuff about Collins. A lot of people around here are thinking he's going to that school NW of me.

Advertisement

i've said it before, its going to be a lot of hurt n confused fans on feb 6, i just hope it will be the Noles

They'll just say they pulled his scholly or something

There have been rumors for months that Thomas’ mother would like for him to stay home, which is something he says is true.

“She tells me about stuff, gives me her opinion on things ‘cause she’s been to the school and has given me her opinion. She tells me it would be best for me to stay here, but she’ll also support whatever decision I make.”

How important is it to Thomas for his family to be able to be at his games?

“It’s somewhat important for them to see my games. My mom is from another country so she’s never really seen me play. My brothers like to see me play too so they can watch me on TV, but I’d like for them to be in the stands cheering me on and giving me that support and drive.”

http://canesinsight.com/content.php?657-5-Star-LB-Thomas-Miami-is-in-great-shape-for-me

All of my Ark friends are saying the same stuff about Collins. A lot of people around here are thinking he's going to that school NW of me.

Well your friends are wrong even their mod said today they think he is a Cane not even 24 hours after the visit. Unless something really goes wrong in the next week Collins will be a Cane.

sources in this day and age are just as important as the information it is claiming.

Advertisement

Well your friends are wrong even their mod said today they think he is a Cane not even 24 hours after the visit. Unless something really goes wrong in the next week Collins will be a Cane.

I have a great feeling he is a Cane especially after his visit to Ark. I was pretty sure about it before his visit.

Thomas's mom is a good woman. What type of mom, in her right mind, who loves her kid, wants to ship him off to somewhere 8 hours away where she'll almost never see him?

I'll trust the direct quotes stating that Thomas's mom wants him to stay home over the fiction written by that retarded conehead Beldar-looking jagoff Langston.

You can't trust the FSU writers. They write a bunch of BS such as what MTs Mom is thinking without direct quotes from her.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas mom clearly wants him home. He says it all the time. I like this kid, mature, class-act.

I really have trouble believing he'd go to Arkansas... Arkansas is like Denny's... you don't purposely go there. You wind up there. With Ark, you may go there because your born there or you're from out of state and have no other offers or your gettin paid. Thats it! I find it highly unlikely Arkansas will pull a south Florida kid away from south Florida with the offers this kid holds. May happen, once in a decade, but not often...

Advertisement
Back