Neutral site my a$$

Who gives a ****, we knew this wasn't a true neutral site game when we agreed to it, shock the world and embarrass the Irish.

Advertisement
Total Bush league. Smh @ ND. They just have to pull this type of bullsh!t. I say first Cane in the endzone takes a Najeh on the shamrock.

Advertisement
Guys, Chicago is ND country, it is what it is

Honestly, I kinda like it this way

And blame the AD who cut this deal

Advertisement
Advertisement
ENOUGH

IT NEVER WAS A NEUTRAL FIELD GAME. NEVER!

it was always a ND game that they moved to a non southbend location. its a series, one a year. DC next year. Miami was the invited opponent. we get more tickets than we will at South Bend in a few years.

its a great city, lots of alums, great national exposure. it got the ND series going again.

grow up, dont make stories where they dont exist, f ND period, but this was never a neutral game, so dont make up false crap for no reason.

big boy pants time.

ENOUGH

it was always a ND game that they moved to a non southbend location. its a series, one a year. DC next year. Miami was the invited opponent. we get more tickets than we will at South Bend in a few years.

its a great city, lots of alums, great national exposure. it got the ND series going again.

grow up, dont make stories where they dont exist, f ND period, but this was never a neutral game, so dont make up false crap for no reason.

big boy pants time.

Eggggsactly

Advertisement
ENOUGH

big boy pants time.

Eggggsactly

Whoa whoa whoa let's not get it twisted. No **** its basically a Notre Dame home game but gimme a break.

I agree though I like it. **** them.

Advertisement
Back