Nests Silvera - Rivals

Ariz on the Big O show today.

"Florida's coming on strong, definitely making a big push for him. But he hasn't said much since his visit so thats a good sign for Miami. He knows the opportunity here."

Advertisement
Does Chatfield have a leader heading into these final two weeks of they cycle?

"I like Miami," he said. "I can't say that are on top, but that are up there. They offered me late, but I am not looking at that."

Said Miami was alright, FSU visit was alright too

so basically we lead, cool

Why do you people even bother? Can't possibly believe that we'll be able to hold on to a long time recruit or get any guys who are wanted by other schools. Seriously, if you can't believe the smallest good fortune will come Miami's way, why not root for another team? Are you that in love with misery that you stay loyal to a team that will never land anyone they want? Either stop being such a bunch of btches or go root for bama.

Advertisement
Y’all literally read into every god **** word around here. No wonder this board is melting down.

Caps, no caps.

Period, no period.

Apostrophe, no apostrophe.

Unbelievable.

The board melts down because I only listen to what I want to hear
FIFY chief

Did Nesta say he was undecided?

Did u say he was undecided?

If the answers to both are no followed by yes then it is safe to conclude that u only hear what U want to.

..... Chief

C-OSVaFXsAAPsca.jpg

Advertisement
The only thing Nesta is flipping is the bird to everyone but this U on signing day.

This dude loves messing with people.

The only thing Nesta is flipping is the bird to everyone but this U on signing day.

This dude loves messing with people.

This.

More importantly, he knows he will be playing in the LSU game and will be coached by a guy who can develop him in his sleep. Nesta ain't no sucker.

Advertisement
Back