Nests Silvera - Rivals

Advertisement
Y’all got to remember a lot of these rumors generate from one place only.... they probably got that from what macho said the other day but as he also said Silvera is playful in nature and jokes alot

A little present from Nesta for anyone who thought the drama was over when he didn't sign in December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone got the VIP article Ivins just dropped on Nesta
OV to Miami this wknd or next. Not sure.

Liked UF.

HASNT DECIDED.

That sounded a little different than what the article said..... but ima fall back
Not really..

Yes really, you out here reaching like the Miami sports reporters, look he said it was good Visit and he will visit Miami , because Silvera didn’t tell to him that the exact date stampini put he Would not disclose the date

-Silvera has long been committed to the Hurricanes despite many other schools trying to flip his pledge. What is it about UM that continues to keep him solid?

"Just me liking Miami," Silvera said. "They had a good great season they just couldn't hold on at the end."-

Anyone got the VIP article Ivins just dropped on Nesta
OV to Miami this wknd or next. Not sure.

Liked UF.

HASNT DECIDED.

That sounded a little different than what the article said..... but ima fall back
Not really..

you posted in the other thread that you "don't think he's decided."

Here you post "HASNT DECIDED." putting it in all caps like he said it. either you are trying to troll people or you're that dumb.

Y’all literally read into every god **** word around here. No wonder this board is melting down.

Caps, no caps.

Period, no period.

Apostrophe, no apostrophe.

Unbelievable.

Advertisement
Y’all literally read into every god **** word around here. No wonder this board is melting down.

Caps, no caps.

Period, no period.

Apostrophe, no apostrophe.

Unbelievable.

The board melts down because people like you make **** up

Outside of lingard and Williams(due to position), Nesta is probably our most important recruit

Excellent get by the staff. On him before many other big programs and turned out to be the best in the state.

And idiots on here saying Kool can't recruit. Briggs and this dude are top 2 DT in the state. Gonna be a great signing day for us

that's great, except nesta is now likely to flip and briggs isn't signing with UM either. other than that, kul is a masterful closer

Lmao some of you people need to stop

Advertisement
Does Chatfield have a leader heading into these final two weeks of they cycle?

"I like Miami," he said. "I can't say that are on top, but that are up there. They offered me late, but I am not looking at that."

Said Miami was alright, FSU visit was alright too

Gata fans are speculating and claiming sauces that Nesta flipped after his OV. I see them mentioning Nesta removing 'Miami commit' from his social media profile, and random posters saying he's a silent.

This was on their 247 site.

Bullshyt IMO. Realus said in that Canesport article something about Nesta recruiting Surtain. IIRC that was after his UF OV. Someone correct me if that is wrong.

Nesta has not had "Miami Commit" in his bio for the past 6 months...

Advertisement
Back