Nesta Silvera

Advertisement
From his highlights - he is very active at DT. Lols like a 1T like Norton. Uses his hands well to shed blocks. Moves well for 300+.

I would love to land him, Chatman as a 3T and then a 5* like Taron Vincent. That would be an amazing haul.

[video=youtube_share;_fLcf3juyIw]https://youtu.be/_fLcf3juyIw[/video]

What's Manny at now? 270? 300? Manolo likes his fritas

Advertisement
Saw him at a couple camps last spring. He's a true alpha. Big personality, lots of confidence and he dominated every rep.

Advertisement
I don't care what he's rated, I got sold on him being a great get maybe 20 seconds into his highlights

Ibis has been telling us this needed to happen. I love the nasty and mean spirit. It's been said that those should be two pre-reqs for our trench players. I agree and this kid seems to have it between the lines!

Advertisement
Wilfork and Sapp may not be 6'2" and they turned out "decent"....

Good to get another local DT in this class.

Just a matter of time before he commits....

He LOVES miami. I wouldn't be surprised if he commits in the next week. Strong, athletic, and has a Gaynor-like Mean streak. Only reason he's not rated a four star is because of his 6'2 height

Taron vincent is 6'2 and is a 5 star.

Decent? My dude you hit two legends with the word decent? Smh. You better than that. You know you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very athletic, wonder if he plays basketball.

Looks like he could fill in for Norton once he's gone.

Absolutely love this kid. Geno Atkins esque. Really good strength and athleticism for the defensive tackly position. Ridiculously under rated as a three star guy. Ill take him in a heart beat.

Advertisement
Absolutely love this kid. Geno Atkins esque. Really good strength and athleticism for the defensive tackly position. Ridiculously under rated as a three star guy. Ill take him in a heart beat.

Strong comparison, but I think he's more athletic and more violent than Geno Atkins.

Strong comparison, but I think he's more athletic and more violent than Geno Atkins.

Fair enough but if hes 3/4 as good as atkins is we found ourselves a winner lol

Advertisement
Back