Nesta Silvera vs. Cardinal Gibbons

View as article
Advertisement
He didn't shake Gibbons' players hands in the handshake line. He isn't interested in making friends out there and knows that he is going to see Gibbons again in the playoffs.

He's the kind of guy that'll hit the O lineman in the mouth, and then tell him about it. Yes please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
:50 sec mark

QONVIyz.gif

So glad Kool swooped in on Nesta before his recruitment completely blew up. Looking like a day 1 impact guy against LSU on the big stage!

Advertisement
it's doubtful he starts next year or is even the 4th dt. ford, willis, bethel and one of norton/mcintosh. he's gonna play, but, will be sparingly and certain situations.

Advertisement
:50 sec mark

QONVIyz.gif

I actually got a good laugh about that one. He talked smack to his man after he pancaked him and then started pointing and talking to another guy. LOL. Looks like a man who will not be messed with. Definitely our kind of guy.

it's doubtful he starts next year or is even the 4th dt. ford, willis, bethel and one of norton/mcintosh. he's gonna play, but, will be sparingly and certain situations.

Agree. Ford/Norton and Willis/McIntosh/Bethel leaves him fighting for PT. Now if Norton cuts for the NFL, I do think Nesta will get serious burn at that spot.

my scenario was one guy bolts for the nfl, as i don't think both will go. which leaves him as the 5th dt. in which case, he'll play, but, sparingly and situationally.

Advertisement
Back