Nesta Silvera Talks Miami Signing

Great DLs make great CBs
sucks losing out on the DBs, but if our DL does it's job as a four man front, CBs will feast

Advertisement
Broo Nesta was the difference from a total meltdown to a "bad but we survived". For that he will always be one of our favorites.

Advertisement
We all know how recruiting at AH has been, but getting someone like Silvera on the team will help fix that. His mentality and personality will naturally build that bridge. Just like how everybody heard Sony was a major deciding factor in Campbell's recruitment. When the Canes are winning big again, Silvera will be a major reason why.

Just got on line. So we got our DT. This kid was most important one left. I am good with him as the one we got and would not trade him for either cb.

Advertisement
LOL, I dont Care what y’all say we won signing day when you get a kid like this in the program. Throwback hurricane. He taking they tradition like Debo from Friday. “This mine now” lol
[TWEET]961264577823543298[/TWEET]

He was by far the most important player out of the 4. I'm just not crying about losing DB's in SF. Losing Nesta would have been a kick in the balls, the best lines win NC's. Just the way it is!

He was the most well spoken and articulate of the AH4 for sure during their interviews today. He can actually put sentences together and make a well constructed point. He picked UM because he knows its the best thing for him not only on the field, but for off the field as well.

Rarely can you say a recruit "saved the day." This dude did it for us. Had he bailed, it'd be a disaster today.

Advertisement
We all know how recruiting at AH has been, but getting someone like Silvera on the team will help fix that. His mentality and personality will naturally build that bridge. Just like how everybody heard Sony was a major deciding factor in Campbell's recruitment. When the Canes are winning big again, Silvera will be a major reason why.

Solid point and logical progression you would think, too bad couldn't pull em in this year like some of US thought (hoping for, tough to admit reality when you hear we were really never in it for DBs).

why is the reporter even playing up uf?? Just like Nesta..im like ..nobody care about no uf. Exactly whats wrong with south florida.

But Nesta is the most SAVAGE kid from Weston ever lol

Advertisement
Most important player in the whole class to me.

Get difference makers at the DT position and build your team around that.

You can't lose if the other team can't score.

Just got on line. So we got our DT. This kid was most important one left. I am good with him as the one we got and would not trade him for either cb.

Advertisement
Back