Nesta Silvera Talks Miami Signing

brock

All-American
LOL, I dont Care what y’all say we won signing day when you get a kid like this in the program. Throwback hurricane. He taking they tradition like Debo from Friday. “This mine now” lol
[TWEET]961264577823543298[/TWEET]

Advertisement
That's the prototypical attitude that a DT should have. He was my number 1 priority this cycle and we kept him. Still stand by we need more D-line help. But it starts with him.

That's the prototypical attitude that a DT should have. He was my number 1 priority this cycle and we kept him. Still stand by we need more D-line help. But it starts with him.

Agreed. If Miller can come close to reaching his potential, those two will wreck everything in front of them.

Advertisement
He was AH's best and most irreplaceable player. It sucks losing the DBs, but Nesta was the top dog there. He was a Cane from birth and never wavered,

His quote about playing home shows me hes the alpha there. We got the prize today, and Ive maintained that all along.

I love this kid.

A straight killer. I'm praying for that corny Illinois kid when Nesta meets him. He might stuff him in a locker.

Advertisement
Crown this dude. Everyone said he’s loyal af. Crown him! Welcome Nasty Nest

Advertisement
Advertisement
His brother wasn't trolling me when he said keeping nesta would be the only thing we accomplish and I believe he's the best of the bunch. Glad he stayed true to the U.

This was the prize.

Guys all butt hurt over dudes who never even wanted to be here.

Nesta will make the DB behind him look like AA.

Silvera definitely has the old school Cane mentality. We need the Alpha to take us to the next step. People say we're not back because we lost silent 5 stars but they forget who we gained. We gained mfs that's gonna talk **** while they go full savage and inspire everyone around them. That's what we need.

Advertisement
Back