Nesta Silvera’s guide to ‘make the crib great’ at Miami

Born Cane. Also, didn’t know he was going to wear No. 1 here. Should be a sight to see!

Advertisement
Nesta jade Silvera was one of our 3 most important recruits, big time football is won in the trenches and we got a monster. He not only dominated his senior season but at the opening and in the army all American week he dominated elite competition.

Good point, Brock, but I'll take your point a step further. When we are landing high 4* DTs like Nesta on an annual basis, that's when the world will know we are officially back. DT recruiting is the 2nd most critical behind QB. You can scheme and compensate for virtually every other position weakness on the field, but have $hitty DTs and you can just about guarantee massive failure.

And that's been the crux of our 15 year slide -- weak DTs. Prior to McIntosh and Norton (who was good; not great), our last good DT was Kareem Brown or Allen Bailey, if you considered him a DT.

Get me 2 Nesta's every cycle, and we will be a Top 5 team each year.

Last edited:
Most important recruit in his entire class

Day 1 starter... will be one of the best DTs to ever play!!! BEAST!!

Gerald Willis and Nesta Silvera.... :rickflair2:

Yeah, Nesta is going to be a good one. Surprising that the other Heritage kids didn't want to squad up. But that's ok. Elite linemen are unicorns in SFL. We don't typically have guys that are both big and good. We got a ton of fast people though.

Advertisement
Nesta jade Silvera was one of our 3 most important recruits, big time football is won in the trenches and we got a monster. He not only dominated his senior season but at the opening and in the army all American week he dominated elite competition.

The most important recruit imo. With the need and how valuable dt’s are we had to have this kid.

To see his conviction and purpose , first thing that comes to mind is his mother she is the one the matriarch of his formation.

He will be next to impossible to block a motor that won't turn off , because he brings all his mothers love with him , ONE BEAST OF A DT , enjoy him while he's here.

Freshmen All American , hmmmmm why not.

I'm honored to make him my 501 post.

GOCANES

4 letter word doesn't want to start a trend of guys actually honoring their commitment. Guys should start lying to their asses and then last minute. Say I'm sticking with my commitment. Lol

Advertisement
34752-f6a9d28c0f1b474171664e2425553370.jpg

DT is the essential position on Miami defense. St Bobbie always said “if you want to beat Miami, you have to take thier DTs”. Nesta was the most important unless the beast from Jax ends up being. If I could have only one recruit from American it was him by a mile.

Nesta funny af lol

He tracked down 4-star wide receiver Anthony Schwartz, who doubled as American Heritage’s kick returner. The Patriots needed something to break their way and Schwartz was where they had to turn — even if the All-American sprinter hadn’t done anything to give Silvera much confidence.

“He ain’t got no moves. No nothing,” Silvera said. “He ain’t got nothing. No type of cuts.”

But Silvera — and American Heritage — were desperate. He grabbed Schwartz, who is now at Auburn, and begged him to make a play.

“I’m like pleading with him. I’m like about to cry, like, ‘Bro, we need this,'” Silvera said. “He made a cut. The one cut he’s made in his life, and he scored and the whole sideline just got up

I CAN ONLY PRAY THIS ENTIRE TEAM TAKES HIS "TRENCH BULLY" MENTALITY TO WORK WITH 'EM EVERY FU@KIN' DAY....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM SNAP "BAMBOO" BLACKMAN IN HALF AND USE CAM AKERS TO DO IT.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back