Nesta Silvera’s guide to ‘make the crib great’ at Miami

sfowler06

Junior
**** good read!

“You can go anywhere, but there’s a lot of pressure to actually build something and the bros there, **** yeah, they went 10-0. They brought it back,” Silvera said. “Yeah, it was a rocky ending, I should say, but you could see it. Give it two years. After my junior year, we’ll have a national championship.

“Even if we weren’t top 5, bro, it’s just a different mentality we have.”

Make the Crib Great!

Advertisement
C-OSVaFXsAAPsca.jpg

Advertisement
Nesta jade Silvera was one of our 3 most important recruits, big time football is won in the trenches and we got a monster. He not only dominated his senior season but at the opening and in the army all American week he dominated elite competition.

Advertisement
It's amazing how biased ESPN is. They didn't want to set a president for putting kids on tv that are sticking to their commitments?? Bull****, if it was Bama or UGA he was committed to he would have been signing on TV. I don't blame him for getting a little ****ed. It makes more sense why he got salty with the ESPN reporter asking him dumb questions about giving up points in one game at Heritage. He is an old school Cane thru and thru. He will be the alpha dog to replace Jaquan in that role next year IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh David Wilson is really good man, he has been pumping out amazing articles, the palm beach post need to sign this man

Agree. **** I need to check that site more often. I read the Pope and the Blades Jr articles and both were **** good as well. Hope DWilson lands on his feet somewhere.

**** good read!

“You can go anywhere, but there’s a lot of pressure to actually build something and the bros there, **** yeah, they went 10-0. They brought it back,” Silvera said. “Yeah, it was a rocky ending, I should say, but you could see it. Give it two years. After my junior year, we’ll have a national championship.

“Even if we weren’t top 5, bro, it’s just a different mentality we have.”

Make the Crib Great!

I keep believing that our 2017 class junior year could win it all.

the NC game is in our stadium that year I believe.

**** ! First decent U read in 2 mo’s

Reminds me - wth happened with parking passes?????

Advertisement
Back