Nesta/Joyner

Advertisement
Well..it’s important to read, comprehend and think before you post also..cause that’s exactly what I was getting at

“ But what you saying, your statement (more like opinion) is factually incorrect In this instance ..like bruh, it’s wrong. Your not right...I know your point seems logical at a glance..but it’s wrong.”

“ No, just a huge canes fan bro. I’m not saying your wrong about the facts you used..but in order to explain the situation we are at now regarding Zo, your facts are cut short and incomplete..everything that’s happened since Zo injury, justifies his place currently on the depths chart. Unless you disregard that and base it off his recruiting rankings and where he was as a true freshman before tearing his ACL, which I’m sure you agree, only a huge Lorenzo fan would try and do.”

“once again, your basing this all off recruiting rankings..the kid is coming off a Knee injury!! He’s missed months!..cams broke off huge runs that were called back on ticky tac calls..if those don’t get called are you making that statement? Lastly what healthy running back do you know running with a **** brace on..remember when coop had that ******* brace and was running in quick sand. No where close to 100%. To put on top of him not being up to game speed.”

I refuse to take English lessons from anyone who can’t differentiate “you’re” and “your.” It’s a pretty simple fix so there is hope for you yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not if we don't beat VT, we need all the bodies we can get right now. We have to beat VT or, well...
These dudes apparently think that a UM team that got battered and beaten up by a group of 2 star slugs from CMU in a 60 minute death struggle has the luxury of holding healthy players out against Vag Tech.

These dudes apparently think that a UM team that got battered and beaten up by a group of 2 star slugs from CMU in a 60 minute death struggle has the luxury of holding healthy players out against Vag Tech.
What I said was if they're not 100 % I'm ok with them sitting out vs Va Tech considering Uva will be a tougher matchup.

What I said was if they're not 100 % I'm ok with them sitting out vs Va Tech considering Uva will be a tougher matchup.
No one on the team is 100% after fall practice and 4 games.

There’s injured and there’s sore. If you’re sore you play. Clearly, the dude is physically healed. They have doctors and MRIs for that. That’s what those guys do. They go to school for 20 years and have tons of experience with orthopedic injuries. They test and they evaluate.

Advertisement
No one on the team is 100% after fall practice and 4 games.

There’s injured and there’s sore. If you’re sore you play. Clearly, the dude is physically healed. They have doctors and MRIs for that. That’s what those guys do. They go to school for 20 years and have tons of experience with orthopedic injuries. They test and they evaluate.
I'm in the medical field professionally so trust me I understand the difference between injury and muscle soreness, but one game isn't worth reaggravating an injury, especially a lower extremity injury on a 300 plus pound kid but best believe I wanna see him play too.

It’s a hard sell trying to tell a kid to redshirt when he’s only missed 4 games especially in this climate of football . He’s good to go (already practicing in team periods) and we need him period. Initial recovery time was 6-8 weeks and he’s already been practicing for the 2nd week already. 75% of the season is still left with 7 acc games left and we need all hands on deck at this point

I hear you, but we've had a good run at d-tackle the last 3years because the guys that played were seasoned players, you can get away with playing True freshmen at defensive alot of times, but d-tackle is grown man football. Its a reason his foot got broke, when you normall going up against over 500 to 600 pounds per play, coming off a broken foot just doesnt seem like the smart move!

Advertisement
I hear you, but we've had a good run at d-tackle the last 3years because the guys that played were seasoned players, you can get away with playing True freshmen at defensive alot of times, but d-tackle is grown man football. Its a reason his foot got broke, when you normall going up against over 500 to 600 pounds per play, coming off a broken foot just doesnt seem like the smart move!
Norton and mcintosh wasn’t necessarily seasoned players when they started as sophomores with limited action in Diaz first season in 2016 and did well. Nesta isn’t a true freshman either

Norton and mcintosh wasn’t necessarily seasoned players when they started as sophomores with limited action in Diaz first season in 2016 and did well. Nesta isn’t a true freshman either

But they had both started after 2 years in the S&C program, nesta has had 1 and let's say 3/4ths but lost some with the foot injury!

But they had both started after 2 years in the S&C program, nesta has had 1 and let's say 3/4ths but lost some with the foot injury!
They had 1 year of being in the s&c program like Nesta before their sophomore seasons in which they started.

Advertisement
Back