Nesta/Joyner

Advertisement
I think Nesta will be back for that game. Joyner still looked like he was hobbling around the other day

ok I was wondering if Manny came around to Mcloud taking a RS because Joyner was close to being back 100%.

Advertisement
I think Nesta will be back for that game. Joyner still looked like he was hobbling around the other day

You sure about Nesta being back that soon? And if he is back, he is BACK or is he back like Manny told us Lingard was back against CMU but never played him?

Manny telling us Nesta is back but when VT comes around I see him greeting the person who will be getting the turnover chain with a towel in his hand is going to **** me off.

You sure about Nesta being back that soon? And if he is back, he is BACK or is he back like Manny told us Lingard was back against CMU but never played him?

Manny telling us Nesta is back but when VT comes around I see him greeting the person who will be getting the turnover chain with a towel in his hand is going to **** me off.
I wish manny would go full Belichick just to **** this board off

Media: Hey manny talk about Jarren development

Manny:...he’s playing well..we’re on to the Cincinnati

Media 2: manny talk about this weeks performance, is the oline improving?

Manny....we’re on to Cincinnati

I wish manny would go full Belichick just to **** this board off

Media: Hey manny talk about Jarren development

Manny:...he’s playing well..we’re on to the Cincinnati

Media 2: manny talk about this weeks performance, is the oline improving?

Manny....we’re on to Cincinnati

I would have no issue with this. Jimmy Johnson would never discuss injured players either. Only players who are on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The best thing nesta should do is redshirt, no need in rushing him back, we good sat d-line, also redshirting at least 2 d-tackles, all nesta did last year was contribute energy to the field, other than that, it was a waisted year for him, i thought he should've been redshirted last year, d-tackle is a tough position to be trying to come in and play right out of highschool, the same should've happened to jon ford, he should've definitely been redshirted either his 1st year or like gaynor definitely last year, but oh well, we are where we are now, but watch how jordan millers career blossoms better than fords, because of that redshirt and with coach feely being here to. The young guns from nyc will definitely be benefitting if they redshirt as well before being thrown to in the dungeon, which will give us a consistent and lethal d-line rotation for years to come.

Believe me, nesta this year is not going to come in and all of a sudden make us a Championship contender, but he'll be a key member of this team leadership wise and playing wise come next year especially if he redshirts, patience is the key, same with lingard!

The best thing nesta should do is redshirt, no need in rushing him back, we good sat d-line, also redshirting at least 2 d-tackles, all nesta did last year was contribute energy to the field, other than that, it was a waisted year for him, i thought he should've been redshirted last year, d-tackle is a tough position to be trying to come in and play right out of highschool, the same should've happened to jon ford, he should've definitely been redshirted either his 1st year or like gaynor definitely last year, but oh well, we are where we are now, but watch how jordan millers career blossoms better than fords, because of that redshirt and with coach feely being here to. The young guns from nyc will definitely be benefitting if they redshirt as well before being thrown to in the dungeon, which will give us a consistent and lethal d-line rotation for years to come.

Believe me, nesta this year is not going to come in and all of a sudden make us a Championship contender, but he'll be a key member of this team leadership wise and playing wise come next year especially if he redshirts, patience is the key, same with lingard!
It’s a hard sell trying to tell a kid to redshirt when he’s only missed 4 games especially in this climate of football . He’s good to go (already practicing in team periods) and we need him period. Initial recovery time was 6-8 weeks and he’s already been practicing for the 2nd week already. 75% of the season is still left with 7 acc games left and we need all hands on deck at this point

Last edited:
I'm ok with holding nesta/joyner for 1 more week if they're truly not 100 %. The Uva game is gonna be huge for us and we'll need all hands on deck. At least we get bolden back for Va Tech.

Advertisement
Back