Nesta in 2019

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s the next great DT coming behind Gerald Willis. Him being able to see what greatness looks like up close In Willis is going to take him to the next level no doubt.

Remember when you told me he would start all year and Tito wouldnt take his reps. LMFAO

Advertisement
I saw feagles kick a 50 yd punt and didn’t shank any and out baxa didn’t miss a fg in the last coupe games

So def we will have the best kickers in the ACC

Honestly comments like the op is based off what?

It’s just throwing sht on the wall and hoping it sticks.

What has he done consistently this year to make you believe that?
Has he even been given an opportunity to have a major impact this year? In his limited minutes I’ve seen him be productive.

I was Right on no drop off on the dline last year as of lot of you b*tch about dline depth, same thing will go around next year. Silvera is an elite talent and will take over the position next year

Advertisement
Has he even been given an opportunity to have a major impact this year? In his limited minutes I’ve seen him be productive.

I was Right on no drop off on the dline last year as of lot of you b*tch about dline depth, same thing will go around next year. Silvera is an elite talent and will take over the position next year
Remember when you told me he would start all year and Tito wouldnt take his reps. LMFAO

It’s something we should hope will happen but the matter of fact tone you say it with is just homerism

The last elite guy who had flashes his freshman year turned out to be garbage ie fortson

If he was that great wouldn't he be starting this year? Freshman play all over the country.
He’s played the most out of all the freshman on defense and he’s only played a limited number of snaps, that’s how good our defense is this year for the first time in years we didn’t have to rely on freshman

Last edited:
Advertisement
I saw feagles kick a 50 yd punt and didn’t shank any and out baxa didn’t miss a fg in the last coupe games

So def we will have the best kickers in the ACC
Pitt's Greek punter messed up his last punt.

Advertisement
Back