Nesta in 2019

If Jo Jack stays we should still be able to field a top 10 defense.

That's a big if but I tend to agree. Losing 4 and 22 on the back end will hurt also but hopefully Amari and someone else decide to step up or Manny finds a grad transfer for a year.

Advertisement
I wish every one of our 2018 recruits had Silvera's attitude - while other freshman complained about playing time and number of touches, Nesta's over here celebrating every big play from the sideline. Kid was stuck behind a veteran, All-ACC defensive line and he had such a great attitude about it all year long. He's going to be a captain next year, count on it.

After sitting the bench AND burning his redshirt this year playing mostly special teams, this was his response:
silvera.PNG

Love it.

Hopefully Ford steps up as well. We need to good DT’s to field together. Bethel has effort but he doesn’t have the gifts to dominate in the trenches

Hopefully Ford steps up as well. We need to good DT’s to field together. Bethel has effort but he doesn’t have the gifts to dominate in the trenches

We desperately need Ford to be a force next year. Guy was supposed to be a stud and i dont remember his name called for making a play once all season...

Advertisement
Doubt it. Our secondary will be a problem next year. Top 40 range is more likely.

Pretty sure we have said that for the last couple years for various reasons and it has turned out perfectly fine. Diaz and crew do a good job at getting the guys ready to play so i have no transition concerns.

Advertisement
Back