Nesta enters portal

Lmao chasing some small bag

Please no more slurping on nestas attitude on here. I appreciate his effort but for what we envisioned when he signed? major letdown
Any Florida player mainly hyped. I can't think of many since 2015. Dalvin was the only one I can name

Advertisement
Interesting...

We sure have put a few players in the NFL considering how talentless we were over the last couple years.

Last edited:
I'm happy he went somewhere and made a dream a reality. That's friggin awesome for him.

Still, I absolutely refuse to rewrite history. He was alright here. With the DE's he had around him, he should've ate more. He did face double teams with some regularity, but what DT doesn't? I felt like he took a fair many plays off.

The one thing that drove me absolutely mad was how at least once a game he'd make a play and flex like it was the greatest thing ever, no matter the timing of it. It seemed to often come at the worst of times, when it didn't really matter.

Rumors of off the field stuff doesn't matter to me, I wasn't there, so I'm not going to judge. Again though, I'm glad he put it all together. Someone has to get their shot and he's a local guy, played here until he didn't, and that's good in my book.

This is not true if ppl really watched tho, there was plenty of times nesta was chasing down plays downfield. Idk how anyone could question his motor that and his play strength is **** near all he had
I agree. He has a good motor in game, and a lot of strength for a 6'0.5" guy. He needed to stay low and have the most violent hands in the game to be an All-Conference type of guy. Off the field though, he was very much a part of a bad culture.

Advertisement
Back