Nesta enters portal

Shemar come on down. Good luck to Nesta wherever he goes. Always worked hard and put on for his home team when many others were leaving.

Hope he got his degree and now he can carry on to whatever works best for him. Always a cane at heart
Kid would make a **** of a recruiter if he decided to be a position coach in college.

Advertisement
Brethren, I said the same thing. I look for yr 1 to be a bumpy road. We have “pieces”, but as a whole, we have holes. (Pun intended)

That’s why it ****ed me tf off seeing ppl on here saying Manny left Mario w/ talent.

Also, revisiting the esteemed class of 2018 (#8 rated class)

Categories: N/A (b/c they barely or didn’t play b4 transferring), Bust, Mediocre, Decent, Solid, Good, Great:

1. 5* #2 RB Lingard - N/A (Transferred to UF)

2. 4* #1 TE Jordan - Decent Career, Injury filled (NFL)

3. 4* #2 DT Silvera - Decent Career (Transfer)

4. 4* #11 WR Pope - Bust (Transfer)

5. 4* #5 QB Williams - Bust (Transfer)

6. 4* #12 CB Blades Jr - Mediocre Career (maybe retired?)

7. 4* #5 OG Scaife - Mediocre Career

8. 4* #27 WR Hightower - N/A (Transferred)

9. 4* #7 RB Harris - Solid Career

10. 4* #15 S Hall - Bust

11. 4* #21 CB Frierson - Solid Career

12. 4* #8 TE Mallory - Decent Career

13. 4* #12 OG Reed - Bust

14. 4* #19 WR Ezzard - N/A (transferred)

15. 4* #32 CB Ivey - Mediocre Career

16. 3* #77 WR Wiggins - Bust (transfer)

17. 3* #36 OT Campbell - Bust

18. 3* #27 DE Rousseau - Great Season

19. 3* #39 DE Joyner - Bust (transferred)

20. 3* #89 DT Miller - Mediocre Career

21. 3* #113 CB Bethel - N/A (transferred)

22. 3* #2 FB George - N/A (transferred)

23. 3* #14 K Baxa - Bust (transferred)

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes!
Jesus.

Brethren, I said the same thing. I look for yr 1 to be a bumpy road. We have “pieces”, but as a whole, we have holes. (Pun intended)

That’s why it ****ed me tf off seeing ppl on here saying Manny left Mario w/ talent.

Categories: N/A (b/c they barely or didn’t play b4 transferring), Bust, Mediocre, Decent, Solid, Good, Great:

10. 4* #15 S Hall - Bust

It was a bad class period. U have to look at who the elites were really pushing for on this list. Alot of these guys were layups with no fight from great programs only a few. I hate when they say stacked with talent it's a load of BS.

10. 4* #15 S Hall - Bust

Agree with all but Pope. I would say sub par career. I believe his body of work including the drops is of equal impact to jordan miller’s in his role.

Either way. yikes!!

Advertisement
****, what's with all of the negative comments regarding Nesta? Thanks for choosing Miami when others were bailing on "Da Crib."
I do love Nesta cause he repped the crib and played hard. It's not his fault people here over rated him coming in and the services as well. True cane though hope he does well in his future got nothing but love for the dude.

Last edited:

10. 4* #15 S Hall - Bust

You know it’s bad when the kicker can’t even make it 😂😂😂

Agree with all but Pope. I would say sub par career. I believe his body of work including the drops is of equal impact to jordan miller’s in his role.

Either way. yikes!!

I’m hard on Pope b/c, man, he was the #1 WR we wanted!! But yeah, maybe mediocre vs. bust for him; irredisregardless, this class, man. U can’t win with these type of “on-paper” classes that either don’t live up to the rankings or fall apart. SMH. Chit is sad af to revisit these classes. I thought the class of ‘16 was going to be a foundational piece, and from ‘17-18, we were going to take off. All these classes folded w/ the exception of one - two guys/class who held the banner, while the others either flamed out or never lived up to the billing.

Advertisement
Good luck at penn st…#MaketheCribgr8t Bro..Wish U would have stayed…everybody saying We going to a 3-4 defense…I didn’t get the email who’s going to be the DC?..asking for a friend

If im him i go to Pitt. Him n Kalijah Kancey would be problems.
Or like @DMoney said a pac 12 team he would eat out there.

Yall clamoring for JHH and LT will be in for a rude awakening....BOTH need ALOT of weight room work..JHH more than LT...They both get pushed around alot in the run game. Both are real good pass rushers at an early age..mainly LT with his swim move.

This team will DEFINATELY need portal DTS.

Dont think this has anything to do with Mario considering they likely only had a team meeting or something with the break. He aint had no time to crack the whip...and what scheme he doesnt fit? we dont even have a dc lol
Anyone watching the tape would see he was our best dt last szn.
I honestly don’t know what our fans watch. We have no real proven quality depth. LT is young. JHH is great sone moments and then disappears. JM hasnt done anything and we’ll see with the USC transfer. That’s 4 and none of it proven. We can’t lose guys like Nesta if just for depth without replacements so I hope they’re coming. There’s this tendency to crap on guys that leave for not being stars but depth is a thing too.

Advertisement
View attachment 170916

may the fourth be with you star wars GIF

Sexy American GIF

I honestly don’t know what our fans watch. We have no real proven quality depth. LT is young. JHH is great sone moments and then disappears. JM hasnt done anything and we’ll see with the USC transfer. That’s 4 and none of it proven. We can’t lose guys like Nesta if just for depth without replacements so I hope they’re coming. There’s this tendency to crap on guys that leave for not being stars but depth is a thing too.

First of all Nesta isn’t as bad as some people say he was, he was totally solid comparatively speaking. Secondly I couldn’t agree more with your post, we’re already thin as fūck on defense (with the exception of safety) and people are celebrating a guy leaving.

Advertisement
I do love Nesta cause he repped the crib and played hard. It's not his fault people here over rated him coming in and the services as well. True cane though hope he does well in his future got nothing but love for the dude.

As soon as I read @Lance Roffers athleticism breakdown I knew what we had in Nesta. That bullrush we saw high school was what it was. Never had the lateral quickness to be an elite dt. Loved the way he played though. Not mad at him

Advertisement
Back