Nesta calling us out?

Advertisement
Someone recently posted that Mario asked Nesta to leave the program, which was either a poor attempt at humor or complete bull****. That could be what he's reacting to.
If that was posted here, anyone with half a brain would smell the BS.

Nesta Fade Silvera? The guy who took his life and flushed it completely down the toilet by abandoning his dream school to play at f'ing Sun Devil Stadium aka the place where Miami championships go to die? Is that who we're talking about?

Is this team better or worse without Nesta at what may be our thinnest position?
See that's my thing. He helped the team. People complain about our record like one guy is responsible. He should shut up because he wasn't the greatest player ever. Is there any question he would have looked a whole lot better with the guys from the '17 line? But no, fans are (rightly) salty about all the losing and (wrongly) have decided this guy's the problem.

And what's the deal with the idea he was a "cancer"? I woke up one day and that was the excepted story everybody just knew to be true. Where did that come from? And how do you know this was him being a cancer as opposed to him being ****ed other guys weren't doing their jobs?

I just don't get why people think they know so much about this guy and his situation.

Advertisement
See that's my thing. He helped the team. People complain about our record like one guy is responsible. He should shut up because he wasn't the greatest player ever. Is there any question he would have looked a whole lot better with the guys from the '17 line? But no, fans are (rightly) salty about all the losing and (wrongly) have decided this guy's the problem.

And what's the deal with the idea he was a "cancer"? I woke up one day and that was the excepted story everybody just knew to be true. Where did that come from? And how do you know this was him being a cancer as opposed to him being ****ed other guys weren't doing their jobs?

I just don't get why people think they know so much about this guy and his situation.
Tough to tell what's true but rumors going around about him getting jumped by Hall and some other guys on the bye week.

Advertisement
Screenshot-20220217-170319-Twitter.jpg
No lie found

Advertisement
I remember this clown dancing on the sideline while we was losing… Manny’s culture smh…

Meanwhile Mario is cussing his player out on national TV for a little celebration. Can’t wait to see us have a disciplined team now.

Give the kid a break. He just landed in a massive dumpster fire. And yessss....I know the scenery is good there but that should be irrelevant to suchhhhh a fiery warrior like Ol' Nesta Dumb Penalty Gettin' Jade Silvera.

He did what’s best for his family

Advertisement
He'll enjoy the valley and ASU. It's a good place to be. He won't enjoy the fact that 3/4 of his team will quit halfway through the season. ASU's football program is crumbling by the day.

Advertisement
Back