Nesta calling us out?

I watched trailer park boys all the way to when they went to Europe.

The coke bottle glasses dude is a tremendous guitar player he guest plays with many rock star bands he has serious talent with his glasses LOLOLOL
trailer park boys bubbles GIF

Advertisement
He'll enjoy the valley and ASU. It's a good place to be. He won't enjoy the fact that 3/4 of his team will quit halfway through the season. ASU's football program is crumbling by the day.
ASU is a Jenga tower in mid-collapse. The fact that he went there makes the idea that he was asked to leave UM much more plausible.

Amazing there’s so much hate aimed at Nesta. He picked UM from a HS that almost never sends its top players to UM, played hard for UM, coined a term that is still used in recruiting today and really repped the school. I thought this is the kind of player who would be celebrated.

You guys are acting like jilted lovers.

Advertisement
I remember this clown dancing on the sideline while we was losing… Manny’s culture smh…

Meanwhile Mario is cussing his player out on national TV for a little celebration. Can’t wait to see us have a disciplined team now.
Wrong player.

ASU is a Jenga tower in mid-collapse. The fact that he went there makes the idea that he was asked to leave UM much more plausible.
They need to bring in a coach who can actually recruit. Everyone good from Arizona leaves the state. ASU's 2022 class is terrible. The writing is on the wall.

Holla at me when you get back from Arizona and I'll tell you.
That's funny. But seriously, who's the authority that said he was a cancer? I'm willing to accept that he is, but so far I've just seen a bunch of CIS porsters repeating the story. Is there an actual person with an actual reason to say this?

Advertisement
What happened to 15-0 bro?

Whatever you believe, it is a fact that Nesta stayed during the dumpster fire and left a few weeks after a new HC, DC, DL coach and S&C crew known for intensity in preparation and smashmouth play along the LOS came on board. That's not fitting the story Nesta is telling. And I've been a big fan and defender of his on these boards.

It wasn’t a few weeks after for most of the hires .

Advertisement
Nesta...........I will say it...........a lot of gold on the veneers.....
Gold plated not 14K, and without the luster..........

You had your chance, you did your thing, and now adios....

We good, and good luck to you.....bandage your feelings, and don't worry about the U....we are just fine.
Mario says Hi.

I spoke about a culture problem at Miami. Culture problems r easy to spot, especially if u’ve been a fan as long as I have. If ur team is more talented than the teams u face, yet u struggle &/or find ways to lose consistently, u have a culture problem. That problem is magnified when u see the body language of the staff & players by either looking dejected, or not giving af. Miami has had a culture problem, & any fan who’s objectionable can see that.

We also have had a “team” problem, where players & coaches r not on the same page. Either coaches have undermined other coaches by having a split, Def vs Off locker room, or forcing participation awards upon players rewarding mediocrity.

If fans demand better, that’s their right. If fans call out players or the team, that’s their right. U don’t want to be called out, then go to a school w/ no history, where winning 6-7 games is considered an accomplishment. U go & play at a blue blood school, expect to get called out.

In this culture of Drake-ism or “in my feelings”, highly ranked players r so quick to call out fans for their mediocrity. I’m sorry, but when I listened to that podcast, it sounded like a lot of revisionist history. Nesta earned the smoke he got by doing dumb chit like getting unnecessary penalties to extend drives, getting pushed off the L.O.S often, yet come in talking chit after every play. That’s not swag & that certainly doesn’t constitute 100% effort.

The fact is, The U reverted back to Suntan U right before our eyes. I don’t blame Nesta for his time here, & I hope he finds both success & happiness at ASU. I blame the coaches he was saddled w/; however w/ that being said, I do blame him for not being accountable. Acting like he was a leader when he wasn’t, & being co-signed by a walk-on is…well, let’s just put it like this: hearing Ragone not even know our history during that podcast was sad af, but it’s indicative of how far we had strayed away from “The U.” So that ‘signature’ on events that transpired is as valid as me getting a cat w/ a 520 FICO to co-sign on a loan. For fck sake, the Ninja didn’t even know about the T.O Chain. Lol.

U don’t want fans big chirping when they’re paying for tickets, TV packages the school is getting paid for, memorabilia, donations, paraphernalia, etc. then be better. One thing I look fwd to under Mario is this stoppage of always running to social media to post chit. U want the fans to shut up about a narrative? Go ball out, get drafted, represent urself, ur fam, & ur Alma Mater well, not using ur twitter fingers.
Rellyrell good post brah.....in fact if Nesta did your last sentence he would be working his *** out and getting ready for a **** of a season and excited as **** to show out...........not twitter finger burnin'.
No........he chose to move on, which is good because none of Mario's guys are going to be twittering in their boots about fans posting schit ...they are working on the 4 th quarter, and burning them muscles....
Big change, big difference. It's Mario time........anyway.......good luck..

Advertisement
Amazing there’s so much hate aimed at Nesta. He picked UM from a HS that almost never sends its top players to UM, played hard for UM, coined a term that is still used in recruiting today and really repped the school. I thought this is the kind of player who would be celebrated.

You guys are acting like jilted lovers.

There is absolutely no hate. I have been a fan of Nesta's from the day he committed.

That does not mean I have to forever lock into a "celebratory" position where I can never criticize him, all because he "picked UM" and "coined a term that is still used in recruiting today" and "really repped the school".

I wish Nesta all the best in Arizona. I am not questioning his views on the prior coaching staff or his former teammates. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

But he was also told that he should go elsewhere. That is a "factual" matter (regardless of thirsty doubters asking for "proof" or "sources"), not an "opinion".

How do you know?

I have politely declined to give a detailed answer to that question, even though I find the psychology of it fascinating.

I have not said "Nesta sucks" or "Nesta rules". I have not opined on whether his on-field performance (past or future) merits his retention. I have simply been a messenger for a factual occurrence (Nesta was told that he was free to leave) that is a non-opinion type of a thing (although I guess that Nesta could convince himself that he has an opinion that he was not asked to leave).

And rather than simply accepting a somewhat unfortunate turn of events, certain Nesta-truthers are looking for any and every reason to deny what actually happened. People who convey what happened are questioned and challenged and mocked. We are told "this doesn't make sense" and "it couldn't have possibly happened that way". We are told that nobody in his/her right mind would believe this.

But...why?

Do any of the doubters have some independent source, like a player, who has told him "nah, man, Nesta has been planning this for a while, it was all him, it was by his own choice"? Nope (although now that I've mentioned it, I'm sure a couple of jokesters are going to claim fake inside information).

I realize that Nesta has fans. ****, I've been a fan of his the entire time. I have also felt that he has not played to his full potential. Both thoughts can coexist in one person's head at the same time. I have hoped that Nesta's passion would translate into leadership and guidance that would elevate the play of his teammates. I hope that it will in the future.

Every player who has put up stats at UM (as long as the entire statline wasn't penalties, drops, and/or missed tackles) represents an immediate loss to the team, as a player, as "depth", as experience, as a teammate. Nesta will need to be replaced. We may not have his replacement on the roster today.

But I'm quite certain that Mario realizes that too, and did not simply dismiss Nesta because he wore a hat inside the building or some such nonsense. Too many people are trying to make this all about on-field performance, but it's not that.

Someday, the Nesta-truthers will have some perspective on this. Until then, feel free to believe what you want to believe.

Advertisement
Back