Nesta calling us out?

D3RnoP.gif

Advertisement
What did we make up, Nesta? Since you read this board, maybe you can clarify.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol some mod out there is checking IP addresses for who is posting from Arizona all of a sudden....

On top of which he "left" about 5 minutes after we hired a coach that (for lack of a better phrase) wants to make the crib great again, and will not tolerate the behavior that Nesta allegedly witnessed and allegedly could not tolerate.

Look, we have 85 players (more or less), and 84 of them have shown themselves to be willing to accept Mario's changes and standards. I understand Larry Hodges leaving, he barely played and was likely not going to play, there was really no need to spend the next two months in Camp Mario just to arrive at a foregone conclusion.

But the other 83 are willing to make the effort. Maybe pressure will burst pipes, but we'll see how that goes over the next 2 months.

Only one guy headed for zee hills. This isn't complicated. I understand why Nesta wants to spin things to his liking and perspective.

Best of luck in Arizona, Nesta. You were able to handle all the toxic teammates for years, sorry that you couldn't handle a few of us toxic posters.
I would like to add to this that you dont have a choice who your team mates are however you do have a choice of what social media and other media outlets you read and post on. You dont like what people are saying? TURN OFF the tweets and CIS boards and put in the work.

Advertisement
Bull****. Nesta is being honest. UM under Manny and previous regimes was a disaster, and if any of us would have been there, it would have sucked bad. Enough with the fake bravado and hate. The kid contributed and I wish him THE BEST.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be shocked if some of the players (including Nesta) post on this board.
Then they'd know that other than a noticeable few, the overwhelming majority here expect them to do well and are brutally honest about their abilities.

Advertisement
Back