Nesta calling us out?

Advertisement
Who is the Wez?

It's like Marianne Trench of canes board. The firth
there is knee deep. It has broken lesser men. You can still hear the screams of broken canes fans. It shook cis to it core. Almost didn't make it out, until they were sent to the negative zone.
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

It's like Marianne Trench of canes board. The firth
there is knee deep. It has broken lesser men. You can still hear the screams of broken canes fans. It shook cis to it core. Almost didn't make it out, until they were sent to the negative zone.
View attachment 177942

Marianas Trench.

Although you might be thinking of the MaryAnn Trench, which is located very close to the Ginger Gorge.

Advertisement
Yeah, nobody can say that he didn’t play hard.
That might be true but he also too often played undisciplined and stupid. I'm done piling on the kid here (unless he keeps running his mouth about a place he left) but there are obvious reasons that a master recruiter in Cristobal didn't close the deal in keeping him here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imagine Bama kids referring to their biggest message board after adversity. Not really his fault, just stinks of the unprofessional program we’ve become.

Advertisement
Exactly.

Thats why I refuse to believe 30 days into his tenure, right when he brought in the new DL coach, in the height of recruiting crunch time, Mario somehow had the time and inclination to evaluate, then tell a productive, starting DT that he needed to go.

What happened to 15-0 bro?

Whatever you believe, it is a fact that Nesta stayed during the dumpster fire and left a few weeks after a new HC, DC, DL coach and S&C crew known for intensity in preparation and smashmouth play along the LOS came on board. That's not fitting the story Nesta is telling. And I've been a big fan and defender of his on these boards.

What happened to 15-0 bro?

Whatever you believe, it is a fact that Nesta stayed during the dumpster fire and left a few weeks after a new HC, DC, DL coach and S&C crew known for intensity in preparation and smashmouth play along the LOS came on board. That's not fitting the story Nesta is telling. And I've been a big fan and defender of his on these boards.
Right. Like the program he's going to has it all together? Another video leaked today of players raiding the locker of the QB that just transferred out. School about to be hammered w violations, Coach Edwards is on the chopping block. The guy left a rocking boat for a sinking ship. It's either the dumbest decision one could've made, or he was pushed out. Either way, nothing jives w what he's saying.

Advertisement
If it were me , I’d be more focused on how I’m going to change my fortunes at Arizona State make it to the NFL . Not what some random guys I don’t know have to say about me on CIS and whether they’re toxic or not . But that’s just me tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's the off season lol. Can't work out all day long

Advertisement
Back