Nelson Foley

Advertisement
When you said Foley, I automatically thought this guy…..

F3A7FB32-B1A0-404C-8B67-30B290B32189.jpeg

Advertisement
He's listed as a redshirt freshman and it shows a prior university so he's a transfer
View attachment 152602
"University of Canberra Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra, formerly known as Lake Ginninderra College until 2011, is a public secondary college for students in Years 11 and 12. It is located in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia"

Sounds like a prep school to me.

Australia is so diverse. Hedley looks like he could play the cartel enforcer in every movie well ever. This guy I would trust to have my daughter home by 10 and do my taxes accurately.
Sometimes they are the ones you need to look out for

Advertisement
Need more info, particularly whether this Aussie would count as a "high school kid" or a "transfer".

With the NCAA giving CONSIDERATION to allowing additional ICs for transfers (as opposed to high school signees), we have to look at what we have done so far.

Cody Brown is a high school kid, NOT a transfer. He signed an LOI with Tennessee in December 2020 and was released in January 2021 when Pruitt was fired. If anyone can confirm whether Brown enrolled at ANY college in either January or the summer of 2021, that would be helpful, but everything that I've seen says he did not attend Tennessee. If he did not enroll anywhere else, and simply enrolled at UM in August 2021, he can be blueshirted and count towards 2022, but he is NOT a transfer, he would count against 25 HS ICs.

Justice Oluwasuen could be an IC that would not count as one of the 25 HS ICs, but instead as a transfer IC to replace someone.

Foley might count as a HS IC if he has never enrolled in college before now. But if he has gone to college elsewhere, and if the NCAA passes this new proposal, then he shouldn't count against the HS numbers, he could count against the transfer numbers.
Gaby said he is on scholarship on the most recent episode of the through the smoke podcast. Takes us down to 22 spots for the class assuming no changes to counters.

"University of Canberra Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra, formerly known as Lake Ginninderra College until 2011, is a public secondary college for students in Years 11 and 12. It is located in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia"

Sounds like a prep school to me.

I'm just praying that we can use a Transfer IC on him when the NCAA finally gets off its collective **** and fixes the IC/Transfer Portal issue.

Advertisement
Australia is so diverse. Hedley looks like he could play the cartel enforcer in every movie well ever. This guy I would trust to have my daughter home by 10 and do my taxes accurately.

Some of these foreign "non-contact sport" athletes are fairly convincing in their violence...like the great Vinnie Jones...

1629900062499.png

Advertisement
Back