Nelson Foley

Advertisement
1629507119480.gif

Axel’s brother?

Advertisement
ACC All Access on right now. Segment on Hedley and he talks about Nelson Foley being “next in line” and how he’s helping get him acclimated.

Apparently this guy literally just moved here from Australia. they introduced him to the team and he says “I’m here to follow Lou.” Guess we know who will be punting for us next year.

Sounds promising...

Keep the pipeline flowing and maybe get a similar pipeline with Samoan big body smashers for the Oline...

Advertisement

I feel like I broke this story, LOL.
Biggest takeaway from this VIP story: Urrutia thinks that a 2022 counter has gone to Foley.

Need more info, particularly whether this Aussie would count as a "high school kid" or a "transfer".

With the NCAA giving CONSIDERATION to allowing additional ICs for transfers (as opposed to high school signees), we have to look at what we have done so far.

Cody Brown is a high school kid, NOT a transfer. He signed an LOI with Tennessee in December 2020 and was released in January 2021 when Pruitt was fired. If anyone can confirm whether Brown enrolled at ANY college in either January or the summer of 2021, that would be helpful, but everything that I've seen says he did not attend Tennessee. If he did not enroll anywhere else, and simply enrolled at UM in August 2021, he can be blueshirted and count towards 2022, but he is NOT a transfer, he would count against 25 HS ICs.

Justice Oluwasuen could be an IC that would not count as one of the 25 HS ICs, but instead as a transfer IC to replace someone.

Foley might count as a HS IC if he has never enrolled in college before now. But if he has gone to college elsewhere, and if the NCAA passes this new proposal, then he shouldn't count against the HS numbers, he could count against the transfer numbers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need more info, particularly whether this Aussie would count as a "high school kid" or a "transfer".

With the NCAA giving CONSIDERATION to allowing additional ICs for transfers (as opposed to high school signees), we have to look at what we have done so far.

Cody Brown is a high school kid, NOT a transfer. He signed an LOI with Tennessee in December 2020 and was released in January 2021 when Pruitt was fired. If anyone can confirm whether Brown enrolled at ANY college in either January or the summer of 2021, that would be helpful, but everything that I've seen says he did not attend Tennessee. If he did not enroll anywhere else, and simply enrolled at UM in August 2021, he can be blueshirted and count towards 2022, but he is NOT a transfer, he would count against 25 HS ICs.

Justice Oluwasuen could be an IC that would not count as one of the 25 HS ICs, but instead as a transfer IC to replace someone.

Foley might count as a HS IC if he has never enrolled in college before now. But if he has gone to college elsewhere, and if the NCAA passes this new proposal, then he shouldn't count against the HS numbers, he could count against the transfer numbers.
He is a blue shirt

You know what is funny… all these media “insiders” and no one noticed the guy in Fall Camp. He has been there.

Some how… All Access officially introduced him last night.

Advertisement
Back