2028 Neimann Lawrence QB from Ransom Everglades

Lawrence

The 2028 passer has been building hype since middle school and he showed just why on Sunday. Miami and Nebraska are already on the scholarship offer list despite Lawrence’s youth, and many programs will flock to South Florida this spring for a closer look at his arm talent.

Advertisement
A good friend of mine I played ball with came out of Palmer they were prob worse than Ransom although my friends claim to fame is he is the best Football player to ever come out of Palmer.
Lol who we talking about? We had some guys come from Palmer back in the day that transferred to big schools and played D1.

Way back in the day that had Gordon Meyers who went to Brown, and more recently that had an OL and LB that went D1.
We talking Palmer Prep in Perrine from back in the day? I thought that school shut down but apparently it merged with Trinity School and became Palmer Trinity. I played in a Jamboree there at Palmer back in 81 when I was at Dade Christian. Kickoff was at noon. After going through 2 a day's that summer in the sweltering south Florida heat I thought no big deal. Wrong! The heat on the Palmer football field was the most intense I had ever experienced. Must have broken a temperature record that day. We played a lot of guys so I didn't even play that many snaps and I was still completely beaten down after the game.

Last edited:
Yea, we're handing out 28 offers now (and we still don't even have a 27 prefix much less a 28 prefix). Anyways, this one is getting a lot of buzz. This was his first offer.

What made it ten times better was that it came from my hometown

Been watching everything I could find with this kid and let me tell you......I'm a huge fan! This kid has so much natural passing/arm talent. Great potential and I absolutely love the fact that we were 1st on the train. I'll be keeping my eye on young Neiman for the next few years! I agree he needs to go to Chaminade, Heritage or Aquinas.

Advertisement
Way back in the day that had Gordon Meyers who went to Brown, and more recently that had an OL and LB that went D1.
Trav what year did you graduate from RE? Throwing our Gordon Meyers, I'm guessing 93-94.

A good friend of mine I played ball with came out of Palmer they were prob worse than Ransom although my friends claim to fame is he is the best Football player to ever come out of Palmer.
Curious who your buddy is, I graduated from Palmer and may know him.

Advertisement
We talking Palmer Prep in Perrine from back in the day? I thought that school shut down but apparently it merged with Trinity School and became Palmer Trinity. I played in a Jamboree there at Palmer back in 81 when I was at Dade Christian. Kickoff was at noon. After going through 2 a day's that summer in the sweltering south Florida heat I thought no big deal. Wrong! The heat on the Palmer football field was the most intense I had ever experienced. Must have broken a temperature record that day. We played a lot of guys so I didn't even play that many snaps and I was still completely beaten down after the game.
Yea imagine 3 a day summer practices on it.

So yea it almost shut down (my dad was the drama teacher there for 30 years) but we got bailed out with Episcopal church $$ and merged with Trinity in 91. So when you played was before Coach Hewett arrived. Dade was one of our biggest rivals and we had some real battles. I have a picture in action again Dade in '93. I'll try to find it.

Last edited:
RIGHT ON TIME! That top C/o 2028 from Wisonsin TRI-sport Athlete. Also won Wisconsin State soccer league past 3 seasons as Most valuable player at F/CM.

🫣

Advertisement
I played at Ransom. We played in a Jamboree against Trinity and Northwest Christian one spring ('83 maybe?). There was a running back that ultimately played DT at Miami, Derwin Jones, that was there. Tackling him was interesting. Yes... I am old

Advertisement
I played at Ransom. We played in a Jamboree against Trinity and Northwest Christian one spring ('83 maybe?). There was a running back that ultimately played DT at Miami, Derwin Jones, that was there. Tackling him was interesting. Yes... I am old
Played against him as Northwest was one of our Rivals. This was back in 81 or 82. Guy was insanely huge. Even back then the hype around him was crazy. I am old too.

Seen this guy throw at RE with my own eyes. Could not believe what I saw. This dude is a stud

Advertisement
Back