2028 Neimann Lawrence QB from Ransom Everglades

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Yea, we're handing out 28 offers now (and we still don't even have a 27 prefix much less a 28 prefix). Anyways, this one is getting a lot of buzz. This was his first offer.

What made it ten times better was that it came from my hometown

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4 , what's the word here?
Family Guy Bird GIF by FOX TV

I went there. We suck so this is a shock to me lol. We were kicked out of FHSAA because we’d get beat so bad. At one point we were ranked behind a deaf and blind school in state rankings.
ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOLS TO EVER LACE THEM UP.

HE WONT BE THERE FOREVER. HE'LL BE AT A POWER HOUSE PROGRAM BY 9TH OR 10TH GRADE.

He'll be at Heritage, Chaminade, or STA.

Smart to get on him early. Would like to see the growth potential...he already can sling it as it appears and works with a personal qb coach in broward

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good luck to this young man. Unless something has really changed at RE, he'll be at a different school in due time

Advertisement
I went there. We suck so this is a shock to me lol. We were kicked out of FHSAA because we’d get beat so bad. At one point we were ranked behind a deaf and blind school in state rankings.
A good friend of mine I played ball with came out of Palmer they were prob worse than Ransom although my friends claim to fame is he is the best Football player to ever come out of Palmer.

Advertisement
I’ve had numerous relatives graduate from Ransom. I’m shocked that they have a good football player. Water polo I get.

Advertisement
Back