Negative recruiting by FSU Re: Northrup

miami and uf were doing the same **** to FSU when fsu was facing the NCAA for their academic fraud case

every school does this ****...people getting butthurt is pretty funny though

Advertisement
Here's a quick translation for those that didn't get it:

Northrup has been to FSU various times throughout the season. They weren't recruiting him until recently and have been using sanctions as negative recruiting against Miami. Miami didn't pull his offer, and they didn't mind him looking around at other places including UNC and OSU. However, because of the personal nature of the negative recruiting against Miami, they were not happy with his official to FSU recently. Since that is the case, they are taking a devil-may-care attitude to his recruitment, indicated by the fact they have not really followed up with him since his visit to FSU.

In other words, if he comes, great. If not, no sweat off our backs.

And one last thing, Shadow is the last person who just throws out info for no reason. If he says something, it's because he's pretty confident in the info. Doesn't mean he can't be wrong. It just means he isn't one of those internet recruitniks looking for cred (cough *ahem* cough, caneinsider).

Wouldnt kids be able to transfer without having to sit anyway. The sanctions would come after they sign if we get any sanctions at all.

Seantrell Henderson anybody?

Kids are dumb if the only thing a school has to sell is that Miami is going to get hammered

your 100% right

Northrup has been to FSU various times throughout the season. They weren't recruiting him until recently and have been using sanctions as negative recruiting against Miami. Miami didn't pull his offer, and they didn't mind him looking around at other places including UNC and OSU. However, because of the personal nature of the negative recruiting against Miami, they were not happy with his official to FSU recently. Since that is the case, they are taking a devil-may-care attitude to his recruitment, indicated by the fact they have not really followed up with him since his visit to FSU.

Thanks!
I too didn't understand what the OP was trying to say..

Thanks!
I too didn't understand what the OP was trying to say..

He left off the first part of Shadow's post, hence the confusion. Plus, if you didn't read the thread, then it makes it a little bit harder since Shadow is responding to a particular poster's post.

Advertisement
Going to be interesting down the stretch..
I am just waiting to see what happens to Goldman..
The Bama guys keep saying FSU did some fishy things with his recruiting..
If he inks with the Noles it's going to fun visiting their board after NSD lol..

Advertisement
to be fair..the bama boards are like 3,000 rolltides at one place. Some of the worst and most homer fans you will ever come across. its all they have going for them, really

Advertisement
What exaclt is Eddie Gran's role at FSU

I mean the specific title of his position

getting called out by bama for fishy things...lulz

You know you did something off the wall if Bama is acusing you of ****

not necessarily. See my post above yours. Rolltides, bro...a bunch of'em

/fully acknowledge that eddie gran is one dirty ************ so it is definitely possible

Yeah bama fans are ****ed up they got ****ed cuz Georgia Tech pulled a school cuz the kid wasn't going to get in, but they see nothing wrong with what they done to Justin Taylor. Very weird bunch over there.

Advertisement
Yeah bama fans are ****ed up they got ****ed cuz Georgia Tech pulled a school cuz the kid wasn't going to get in, but they see nothing wrong with what they done to Justin Taylor. Very weird bunch over there.

I want to shake my head but I am not surprised by this at all.

the best is when they try to explain the 15 medical hardships under saban (more than the entire sec combined) is because bama has hard practices

I want to shake my head but I am not surprised by this at all.

the best is when they try to explain the 15 medical hardships under saban (more than the entire sec combined) is because bama has hard practices

LULz

getting called out by bama for fishy things...lulz

You know you did something off the wall if Bama is acusing you of ****

not necessarily. See my post above yours. Rolltides, bro...a bunch of'em

/fully acknowledge that eddie gran is one dirty ************ so it is definitely possible

Normally you take what you read on a message board with a grain of salt..
There is one guy who caught my attention though, going to wait and see if his info pans out..

Advertisement
Back