Need to have this at LB again!

They weren't close to the Bermuda Triangle. They weren't close to Webster, Morgan, Mack. They weren't close to Vilma, Williams, McIntosh. None of them is a top 10 or 15 LB in program history individually. McCloud was exposed as a weak link in his 2nd year. I hope he does very well at MLB. They were just okay as a trio.
McIntosh didn’t play with Vilma and DJ, he played in the Beason era

Advertisement
Shaq, Pink, and Zack are pretty **** close. The group of Brooks, Huff, TAC, and the 2021 savages might do it.
ROFL, **** NO, they were nowhere near those 3 except for uniform only! These next wave of linebackers we got on deck have a way better chance to equal or surpass them, the last linebackers we had that could be considered amongst that group was these guys:

Ss express

Dzp52

Bath salts

Are you with me

If his 1st name could've been Amazing

Ninja turtle:
https://youtu.be/9FX_PiIRdAE

ROFL, **** NO, they were nowhere near those 3 except for uniform only! These next wave of linebackers we got on deck have a way better chance to equal or surpass them, the last linebackers we had that could be considered amongst that group was these guys:

Ss express

Dzp52

Bath salts

Are you with me

If his 1st name could've been Amazing

Ninja turtle:
https://youtu.be/9FX_PiIRdAE

No! And No! You are talking about the greatest trio in college football history.

Advertisement
No! And No! You were talking about the greatest trio in college football history. You were talking about the greatest trio in college football history

Maybe your memory is starting to fade, the penn disgrace morons were pathetic, but facts are facts, they recruited real well at linebacker, just kept kicking them off the teams. That freshmen group with denzel, eddie johnson and gionni paul were the Truth, jermaine grace came along, you're smoking dope if you don't think had those 3 been able to play all 3 years together they would be me tioned as one of the best trio's to come thru here. I threw Kirby in their on athleticism, his football instincts were below par!

Maybe your memory is starting to fade, the penn disgrace morons were pathetic, but facts are facts, they recruited real well at linebacker, just kept kicking them off the teams. That freshmen group with denzel, eddie johnson and gionni paul were the Truth, jermaine grace came along, you're smoking dope if you don't think had those 3 been able to play all 3 years together they would be me tioned as one of the best trio's to come thru here. I threw Kirby in their on athleticism, his football instincts were below par!
Different defensive coaching and the narrative on all the dudes you mentioned would be completely different...

You are not even close. Do yourself a favor, jump on another thread and quit taking whatever you are taking!

Advertisement
Our future LB trios won't look competent as long as Baker is DC & we hire another Sonny Lubick...**** nobody on D will.

I was watching a replay of last year's UM-VT game on ESPN, and the VT's TE scored 3 TD's on the same exact play...that shouldn't happen...unacceptable...embarrassing...humiliating.

As good as those guys were and a joy to watch. I remember I couldn’t wait for #2 Marley to get his chance to get in there. As fans we were really spoiled with all the talent we had.

Advertisement
You are not even close. Do yourself a favor, jump on another thread and quit taking whatever you are taking!
Are you knitting socks or sweaters now, let me refresh your memory, spence was the ACC rookie of the year, Freshman All everything, 1st team all ACC and a butkus award semifinalist!

And don't forget about this guy!

Advertisement
I’m good on constantly talking about the Bermuda Triangle... we ain’t getting that back jack.

I just want somebody like Denzel Perryman on this team again that breaks ppl every time he hits them. Or another Jon Vilma, DJ Williams level lb duo.

Lol I shouldn’t have said pretty **** close. But they were good and underrated by our fans.
They were only "good" because we saw so many horrific defences while Coach No D was here. I will admit, I was full of optimism after their freshman years. However, they never really got better after that. They were an average group, for an above average amount of time.

I’m good on constantly talking about the Bermuda Triangle... we ain’t getting that back jack.

I just want somebody like Denzel Perryman on this team again that breaks ppl every time he hits them. Or another Jon Vilma, DJ Williams level lb duo.
I'd take a Morgan and Webster combo and call it a day.

Advertisement
Back