CIS GIF Champion 2021
The Bermuda Triangle

Attachments

• E95A0E0A-CD87-4C5B-8D1D-0FEC27EBC914.jpeg
    E95A0E0A-CD87-4C5B-8D1D-0FEC27EBC914.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 111
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq, Pink, and Zack are pretty **** close. The group of Brooks, Huff, TAC, and the 2021 savages might do it.
Please do not mention Shaq, Pink and Zack in the same century as the Triangle. Maybe the best trio ever in the history of college football and probably part of our best defense of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Glad to see the Triangle getting some love. Always recognized as the best trio by our fans, but I don't think they are given enough credit. The most successful and productive trio probably in college football history. I doubt another trio will come close, but that would be amazing if it happened again for Miami.

No other college program has had a trio like this either. These guys were absolute savages. Ray Lewis, Dan Morgan, Jon Vilma get are everybody's favorites (as well they should be). We are blessed as Canes fans to have produced all these outstanding line backers. Ill put Barrow up against any of them.

Advertisement
Shaq, Pink, and Zack are pretty **** close. The group of Brooks, Huff, TAC, and the 2021 savages might do it.
They weren't close to the Bermuda Triangle. They weren't close to Webster, Morgan, Mack. They weren't close to Vilma, Williams, McIntosh. None of them is a top 10 or 15 LB in program history individually. McCloud was exposed as a weak link in his 2nd year. I hope he does very well at MLB. They were just okay as a trio.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was born in 86 so I had to watch all the games from the 80’s and early 90’s on YouTube that backer group right there might be the best in program history, besides when Vilma, DJ, and Howard Clark started they were pretty close to those guys

Advertisement
Back