Need some WR’s

Advertisement
How does Payton leaving hurt? Other than being to add 1 to the WR count the guy can't catch the ball if you place it in his hands. Rather be short some numbers wise than just have a guy taking up a scholarship.
You still need backups and scout team players to run practice effectively. Thats not even taking injuries into account.

7 college experienced returners ( I think it might actually end up 6 or even 5) is certainly not ideal.

I think Worsham is a portal candidate and not convinced Mario will keep Horton. Keep Ibieta, add Gibson, Coleman plus 1 elite HS receiver and a portal receiver

Advertisement
Gibson and Coleman, plus an elite portal WR. drop horton or Ibieta. Nothing against the latter (would take Ibieta over Horton imo), but these are dogs.

Obviously im pipe dreaming here, but IF we had the opportunity...that's what I would do.
**** to the No. Im taking Ibieta over Gibson all day. Gibson doesn't im press me all that much.

Advertisement
late to the party here but a lot of people doubting horton. I think he's going to be a great college WR.

Georgia got his teammate and RB Jordan James and wanted Horton as well, definitely was a win getting him down here. Add coleman and then get ready for the 2023 elite class and we're set

Advertisement
Back