Need some response advice

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
So I went to the UM game at Heinz Field the day after thanksgiving and apparently now I am going to get friggin emails about Pitt until the end of time. Here is what was sent:

Good Morning *** (AutoCANE),

We are extremely excited for Coach Narduzzi’s second year and the renewed rivalry with Penn State on September 10[SUP]th[/SUP]at Heinz Field. I saw you had made it out to Heinz Field in the past and we need your support this year as we look to top the ACC Coastal Division.

We have customizable 3-game Mini Plans available, which is the best way to guarantee you a seat for the highly anticipated matchup with Penn State. This is a game you will not want to miss and I want to make sure you are a part of what is sure to be an amazing atmosphere. Please call me directly at ***-***-xxxx and we can go over all of your options for this season.

Thanks and Hail to Pitt!

Ryan

I have typed up a number of responses already, but keep deleting them as I don't feel they properly capture my feeling of disgust and vitriol that I feel for getting such emails. Particularly the last line.

Give me the best of what you have. I have considered posting this in the WEZ but I can only imagine those responses

Advertisement
I'd write...

Hello Ryan,

I am glad you are extremely excited for your coach's second year. As a MIAMI fan, I understand the excitement of a new head coach, having just hired one of the best ourselves. I am also glad you get a chance to beat the snot out of Penn State, if for no other reason, for producing Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio. I will certainly be pulling for you guys from my living room, and I might even be at Heinz Field in spirit. As a Miami fan, you know, the reason I went to the game at Heinz Field last year, I don't feel it necessary to attend Pitt games that don't involve Miami, but thank you kindly for the invite.

By the way, the "Hail to Pitt!" sounds a bit creepy.

ThomasM

Well there's a cure for that. Purchase your tickets through UM instead of Pitt.

So I went to the UM game at Heinz Field the day after thanksgiving and apparently now I am going to get friggin emails about Pitt until the end of time. Here is what was sent:

We are extremely excited for Coach Narduzzi’s second year and the renewed rivalry with Penn State on September 10[SUP]th[/SUP]at Heinz Field. I saw you had made it out to Heinz Field in the past and we need your support this year as we look to top the ACC Coastal Division.

We have customizable 3-game Mini Plans available, which is the best way to guarantee you a seat for the highly anticipated matchup with Penn State. This is a game you will not want to miss and I want to make sure you are a part of what is sure to be an amazing atmosphere. Please call me directly at ***-***-xxxx and we can go over all of your options for this season.

Thanks and Hail to Pitt!

Ryan

I have typed up a number of responses already, but keep deleting them as I don't feel they properly capture my feeling of disgust and vitriol that I feel for getting such emails. Particularly the last line.

Give me the best of what you have. I have considered posting this in the WEZ but I can only imagine those responses

Advertisement
"Good afternoon, Ryan,

Nope. Nuh-uh. HELLL NAH! Nope.

Also, stop emailing me. I hate all things Pitt, especially your ****-adjacent 'Hail to Pitt.'

Best,
AutoCANE"

Thanks and Hail to Pitt!

Ryan

Auto, dont fret over the letter. I too, got a few since my sister and brother in law are both Pitt alum. I was at the game as well, seeing this from you I now know my brother in law jokingly did this because i was yanking it up as we beat them.lol

i sent every Miami victory scores over Pitt , with Its a Canes thing you wouldn't understand pitt .. the U!

I stopped getting those dumb *** emails...LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement

Thanks and Hail to Pitt!

Ryan

You sound like you got trolled by Penn State. You should have just clicked "add to spam" and never hear from them again. Now they living in your head rent free while u agonize all day over how to respond.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Attach a copy of your gas and electric bills and just caption it with:

Lets work out a deal

Advertisement
Back