Need some miami fan creativity

crossover22[]_[]

BLEACH DEMON!!!
Banned
I guess this could be off topic but its about miami football also.

Been invited to play a member guest golf tournament this weekend in DC. Well my first match is against a guy we are familiar with. Sean Glennon.

Any creative things i could say to him to get in his head or **** with him?

Lets hear it.

Advertisement

Been invited to play a member guest golf tournament this weekend in DC. Well my first match is against a guy we are familiar with. Sean Glennon.

Lets hear it.

Just be honest with him and tell him about how you loooooove to suck ****.

Advertisement

Lets hear it.

Is that the VT QB that had a really long neck?

Advertisement

Lets hear it.

I mean I'd do a quick search of Miami football and Virginia Tech history the time he was in Blacksburg and would sit out that convo when realizing the Hokies were 3-2 against the Canes during 2004 and 2008.

2004 — #10 Virginia Tech 16, #19 Miami 10 — Hokies won ACC first year both teams joined; punched ticket to face undefeated Auburn in Sugar Bowl —vBryan Randall QB.

2005 — #5 Miami 27, #3 Virginia Tech 7 —Marcus Vick QB (Glennon medical redshirt.)

2006 — Virginia Tech 17, Miami 10 — Glennon was QB.

2007 — Virginia Tech 44, Miami 14 — Glennon was QB.

2008 — Miami 16, Virginia Tech 14 — Glennon was QB.

Virginia Tech also won the ACC three times over that span and won the Coastal three out of four years (2005-2008; no divisions in 2004.)

To date, the Hokies have won the ACC four times and racked up six Coastal titles—while Miami has never won the ACC and has one lowly Coastal title over the same span.

Play the five-titles-to-zero all you want, but Glennon has more ammo and bragging rights for any debate you're gonna bring at his five year run with VPI.

Advertisement
You could just never acknowledge his football past, his school or anything related to the common bond you two share. Eighteen holes is a long time for a guy like that not to have his **** sucked by a football junkie. Talk about Miami and everything associated with this team. Never ever give him anything. He brings up our loss this weekend, smile. NOTHING. That will shake him. 100% Don’t be a kiss *** and make him feel good. You’ll lose if he/VT existed. Dead nothing zero NOT A THING

Lets hear it.
To show your wokeness when you first meet, ask if there is a preferred pronoun you should use

Advertisement

Lets hear it.
happy gilmore GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back