Need new injury rule

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be so tough to determine whether it is a genuine injury.

But I like that rule I’ll amend it where you get three injury timeouts per half.

Once you’re out of injury timeouts, the injured player is out four plays unless you use one of your timeouts.

It would speed up the game as well. Get tired of seeing guys with a hand injury sitting on the ground for five minutes.

Advertisement
Saw them huffing and puffing and falling left and right. As opposed to looking like cramps that Butch taught his team, these guys pretended to be banged up. It was crap and needs to be addressed by rules if it becomes an ongoing strategy. It makes the game watching experience horrific too.

It was a full coordinated effort. Close to 8 players down fir minutes. Tv commercial and one play after they are back. UVA used it but today was gross

Advertisement
Should have to sit the remainder of the series. It would stop the fake injuries and get the twisted ankles and jammed thumbs off the field quick to keep the game moving. College football games are almost 4 hours long now.

/play commercials on split screen during special teams.

Every injury should be s 5 yard penalty on yhe injured player....real or not.

That would put a stop to it
dumbfounded xbox GIF

Advertisement
Numerous times when our offense was moving they faked an injury tonight. Did not see one of them looking hurt leaving field. One play later back in game. Need a rule if play stopped for injury that player should have to sit out 4 plays. Would stop some of the BS
Rest of the drive is my rule.

But I like that rule I’ll amend it where you get three injury timeouts per half.

Once you’re out of injury timeouts, the injured player is out four plays unless you use one of your timeouts.

It would speed up the game as well. Get tired of seeing guys with a hand injury sitting on the ground for five minutes.
My exact idea as well, except I chose 2 injury timeouts. And I think player should be out whole rest of the series if you don’t use one of the 3 original timeouts.

Dude CFB games are soooooo long. ******* 4 hours of stress for us Canes fans.

Advertisement
Back