Nebraska....

Advertisement
We played UL without Dyer and Parker. Our gameplan against them offensively was almost as pathetic as the defensive gameplans for Nebraska and GT.

Nebraska is our first real opponent we'll be playing in our third game of the season. Hands down, I put all my money on this, we'll come out flat, unorganized/confused, and totally unprepared for what they have to offer. When you see an Al Golden led football team on the field it's almost as if he schemed for a totally different opponent, it's unreal. It could be close for a little while- players will be fired up and it'll be at home- but they'll outcoach us by a mile.

So which one will it be? You said the team will come out flat and then said they will be fired up.

Nebraska had a good team last year. This is the pivotal game for the first half of the season. Miami has to worry about two key squads: the o-line and the backers. I see Miami winning and putting me that much closer to cashing in on my 5.5 game season win total bet. If Miami loses to Nebraska, things could get very ugly fast and I will be on the run from my bookie's collector.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back