Nebraska WR's

Drew95

Recruit
Don't discount or ignore the Husker WR's. This group of players isn't the Itty Bitty Pass Catching Committee of 1994 or the non playmaker group that Eric Crouch was saddled with for 3 years. This is one of deepest and most talented position groups on the Nebraska team.

#80 Kenny Bell - Can fly, runs great routes, good pair of hands,
#1 Jordan Westerkamp - Good speed, superb route runner and as people have seen, great hands.
#7 Tariq Allan - Explosive long athlete at 6'3' 205 lbs. Great jumper
#82 Alonzo Moore - Explosive speed. Hasn't caught a lot of passes but lots of raw talent.

Advertisement
Don't discount or ignore the Husker WR's. This group of players isn't the Itty Bitty Pass Catching Committee of 1994 or the non playmaker group that Eric Crouch was saddled with for 3 years. This is one of deepest and most talented position groups on the Nebraska team.

#1 Jordan Westerkamp - Good speed, superb route runner and as people have seen, great hands.
#82 Alonzo Moore - Explosive speed. Hasn't caught a lot of passes but lots of raw talent.

It don't take much. The past 2 yrs this has been the worst defense in UM history. We pray water turns to whine

Sounds like a Nebraska fan posting...

1st post

Beware of this from Nebraska...

Advertisement
You don't have to be deep or talented to put up huge numbers on the Miami pass "D" that covers slot WR's with pass-rushing OLB/DE's and doesn't rush the passer on 3rd down.

BEWARE OF MIAMI'S safety's ( 2 Deon Bush ~ 25 Dallas Crawford ~ 6 Jamal Carter ) decapitating Nebraska's WR's.
Just chatting

Just making conversation guys. Lighten up. Far different type of athletes than Miami has seen at Nebraska. K. Good luck. Really

Advertisement
I'm being completely non confrontational, non aggressive. Good lordy.. chill a bit.

Well, ****. Fine.

You won't need to pass the ball, trust me. I can post some screenshots of our defensive alignments and you would think it was ******* photoshopped.

Just run the ball.

Best I'm hoping for is a Coley return TD but he's all banged up and probably won't play much.

Great. Another Nebraska fan posting here. **** your WR corps.

I'm being completely non confrontational, non aggressive. Good lordy.. chill a bit.

Drew what do you think would happen if a brasky player went into our stretching lines during pre game warm-ups to have a chat ?
What you are trying to do is about the something & you will receive the same treatment.

Gosh ~ NO ONE gives a fly F*CK about your ****** WR corps. We bout that action.

Advertisement
Yah, I'm pretty sure your WRs won't touch the ball outside of special teams.

No need for the forward pass, today, my friend.

Advertisement
Go back to your scumbag Osbourne worship, ****stick.

I swear, their fans are like paterno fans -blind sheep following a good for nothing dirtball.

Advertisement
Back